[Kit Pack] Deities of Faerûn (BGEE, BG2EE, IWDEE and EET)

13 hours ago, Raduziel said:

@CharlestonianKnightTemplar

Cleric's HLA don't appear in the special ability tab - they are under the level 7 spell book and are cast through the spell icon.

Okay, thanks, I learned something. When I select HLAs on level up they go to my level 7 spells. 

You're right, my last play through was a vanilla game. This is the first time I've used used EE for either BG/TotSC or SoA/ToB

Have a good day. Thanks for being patient with me. CT

18 minutes ago, Kanaric said:

Having an issue with IWD, I installed the mod and basically all spells for clerics are not available aside bless and sanctuary at level 1 for example. 

So the title of the topic means nothing to you and you just installed a random XCOM mod to Skyrim. Concrats, you failed. Aka, the topic title says nothing about IWD, just IWDEE !!!

3 hours ago, Kanaric said:

Having an issue with IWD, I installed the mod and basically all spells for clerics are not available aside bless and sanctuary at level 1 for example. 

As you level up more spells will be available.

I've just noticed (based on Jarno's comment actually) that you said IWD instead of IWDEE.

This mod is for Enhanced Edition only, sorry.

Edited by Raduziel
2 hours ago, Raduziel said:

Glad to hear that! What are your thoughts about the Lorekeeper of Oghma?

I enjoyed it. I really wanted Silas' run to be successful. I died by some stupid thing in the Ducal Palace - I guess I attacked Saravok too soon - nothing killed me.

I think that would have been just as exciting, I just never got to experience the kit beyond level 8. 

I'm getting ready to reinstall, add new kits, etc. I am installing your Charlatan kit. But, I am playing a Paladin this time, so it will only affect Eldoth. 

Edit: Double posting.

Allow me to do something useful with this post:

@CharlestonianKnightTemplar Keep in mind that the Charlatan is one of my first mods and it has not being improved since its original release. There are no bugs (as far as I know) but the coding is sort of suboptimal, the writing may contain grammar and spelling errors and the kit's features may not be as good and balanced as I Hate Undead and Deities of Faerûn.

The Charlatan, alongside with the Mercenary and the Militia Officer will receive an upgrade in my next kitpack (The Regulars) - some other kits will be added as well.

I have no idea when I'll be able to do it though. 

Edited by Raduziel
2 hours ago, Raduziel said:

Edit: Double posting.

Allow me to do something useful with this post:

@CharlestonianKnightTemplar Keep in mind that the Charlatan is one of my first mods and it has not being improved since its original release. There are no bugs (as far as I know) but the coding is sort of suboptimal, the writing may contain grammar and spelling errors and the kit's features may not be as good and balanced as I Hate Undead and Deities of Faerûn.

Thanks for the tip. I mostly wanted it for Eldoth - seems to fit him well.