[Kit Pack] Deities of Faerûn (BGEE, BG2EE, IWDEE and EET)

11 hours ago, Connelly said:

Hey, there's a new NPC that you might want to cover, Cassia (priest of Helm).

Thanks for letting me know.

I'm banned from Beamdog's forum so I need someone to get in touch with the mod's author in my behalf to see if I can add this component to DoF.

Cheers

Guest Necromancer Aspirant

How do I play as necrophant of velsharoon in bg1 ee? It's locked to humans. So idk how to choose the cleric/mage multiclass..

Maybe I'm overlooking something painfully obvious, but I'm new to the series and know next to nothing so please forgive. 

The only thing I want is a good necromancer PC and all my searches for build ideas have led to this mod. What is the secret sauce I am unaware of? 

On 2/1/2024 at 4:34 PM, Necromanx2 said:

Hi Raduziel,

Didn't this mod have an Ur Priest once apon a time?
If yes, was there a reason it was removed?

Edit: Or have I totally misremembered?

I don't remember an Ur Priest and I don't remember removing any kit from DoF.

13 hours ago, Guest Necromancer Aspirant said:

How do I play as necrophant of velsharoon in bg1 ee? It's locked to humans. So idk how to choose the cleric/mage multiclass..

Maybe I'm overlooking something painfully obvious, but I'm new to the series and know next to nothing so please forgive. 

The only thing I want is a good necromancer PC and all my searches for build ideas have led to this mod. What is the secret sauce I am unaware of? 

You can't, DoF follow AD&D rules to the book - literally. It allows you to dual-class into a wizard later. You can use another mod to allow human to multiclass but IDK how it would interact with DoF.

@Connelly

So far I have no reply from the author of the new NPC, so DoF is not available for Cassia for this reason. I'm still willing to do it, though.

6 hours ago, Connelly said:

Someone asked at the Beamdog thread before I did, but no answer came up. I don't know if someone already asked through Github, but I'll try asking through Github if/when I remember to make an account there.

I've just asked permission on Raduziel's behalf on Github. We just need to wait for a reply. I guess Arvendor is not very active recently.

59 minutes ago, Frenzgyn said:

I've just asked permission on Raduziel's behalf on Github. We just need to wait for a reply. I guess Arvendor is not very active recently.

Thanks, let me know if/when he/she replies, please.