[Kit Pack] Deities of Faerûn (BGEE, BG2EE, IWDEE and EET)

5 hours ago, Trouveur80 said:

Skitia's Helga is now proposed with an alternative cleric / fighter option. Could you please also offer this option but with the DoF Luckmaiden of Haela fighter / cleric multiclass ?

That seems doable. Will work on it tomorrow while I try another thing with the projectile issue aforementioned

22 hours ago, Raduziel said:

Now let's see what it is about...

Edit: I'm lost about this one, to be honest.

I have the PRO file that is chocking the install inside Lib\Spheres\Import\Common

The code should be installing this properly:

ACTION_IF !FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~IDPRO255.PRO~ BEGIN

ADD_PROJECTILE ~DeitiesofFaerun/Lib/Spheres/Import/Common/IDPRO255.PRO~

END ELSE BEGIN
	OUTER_SPRINT	file ~IDPRO255~
	COPY_EXISTING ~PROJECTL.IDS~	override
		REPLACE_EVALUATE ~[%WNL%^]\(0x[0-9A-F]+\|[0-9]+\)[ %TAB%]+%file%[ %TAB%%WNL%$]~	BEGIN	SET	EVAL ~%file%~ = (~%MATCH1%~ +1)	END	~%MATCH0%~
	BUT_ONLY
END

However, this piece of the code appears to be doing nothing at all.

I'm open to suggestions, fellow members of this forum.

Blind guess: IDPRO255.pro already exists in the override/biffs, but is NOT in PROJECTL.IDS (for whatever reason - botched uninstall maybe).

27 minutes ago, kjeron said:

Blind guess: IDPRO255.pro already exists in the override/biffs, but is NOT in PROJECTL.IDS (for whatever reason - botched uninstall maybe).

So probably the workaround we built for Mask should do the trick.

I'll take a look when I get home 

If it's not the case I'm lost in the woods (and I'm pretty sure I'm installing over a fresh install). Will try though.

Thanks for jumping in, @kjeron

20 hours ago, kjeron said:

I was checking the code and Sune already has its projectiles installed as Mask is, so the problem of the file existing should be addressed

BUT removing manually the files (IDPRO255 and IDPRO407) from the override folder did the trick.

I think I'll remove the check for the file's existence.

Long story short: @Frenzgyn removing the aforementioned files from the Override folder should do the trick.

Cheers.

I'll doublecheck asapAre they installed by other mods or what?
Doublechecked: they are installed by the main component of DoF and need to be deleted after installing it, then it seems to install properly.
Thanks for looking in the issue!

Edited by Frenzgyn
20 minutes ago, Frenzgyn said:

I'll doublecheck asapAre they installed by other mods or what?
Doublechecked: they are installed by the main component of DoF and need to be deleted after installing it, then it seems to install properly.
Thanks for looking in the issue!

Thank you for pointing it out and thanks @kjeron for enlightening me

I made a complete check across all the files to make sure this sort of issue won't happen to any other kit. I'll upload a new version ASAP addressing this matter, I'll just try to see Helga's MC component before.

The False Dawn power associated with the revamped Dawnbringer of Lathander seems to hit everyone indiscriminately, undead or otherwise...also, I had to manually add the spells for the Major Fire and Sun spheres, as they didn't appear to show up in my Dawnbringer Fighter/Cleric. Wondering if you're experiencing the same bug or if it's a consequence of other tweaks/mods i've installed

13 minutes ago, Guest Guest1 said:

The False Dawn power associated with the revamped Dawnbringer of Lathander seems to hit everyone indiscriminately, undead or otherwise...also, I had to manually add the spells for the Major Fire and Sun spheres, as they didn't appear to show up in my Dawnbringer Fighter/Cleric. Wondering if you're experiencing the same bug or if it's a consequence of other tweaks/mods i've installed

Which game? The installation happened properly?

31 minutes ago, Raduziel said:

Thanks for the prompt reply! Game is BG2EE.

Yes, as far as I can tell, the installation occurred properly... I just reinstalled with the current version of 1.9.8.2 (had been using .1) and the issue persists (my class name has also been changed to Stormcaller of Talos but I'm pretty sure that's an issue on my end).

The only other mods I'm using are a few voice packs and the cdtweaks that allow for multiple strongholds, nothing that changes combat balance/mechanics. 

On a side-note, whenever I attempt a DoF reinstall *after* my other mods, it subsequently reinstalls several other mods automatically in the same script window. Am I installing incorrectly? I feel like a lot of this could user error but I'm not really sure where to start.

Sorry to be a bother!

1 hour ago, Raduziel said:

Thanks for the prompt reply! Game is BG2EE.

Yes, as far as I can tell, the installation occurred properly... I just reinstalled with the current version of 1.9.8.2 (had been using .1) and the issue persists (my class name has also been changed to Stormcaller of Talos but I'm pretty sure that's an issue on my end).

The only other mods I'm using are a few voice packs and the cdtweaks that allow for multiple strongholds, nothing that changes combat balance/mechanics. 

On a side-note, whenever I attempt a DoF reinstall *after* my other mods, it subsequently reinstalls several other mods automatically in the same script window. Am I installing incorrectly? I feel like a lot of this could user error but I'm not really sure where to start.

Sorry to be a bother!