[Kit Pack] Deities of Faerûn (BGEE, BG2EE, IWDEE and EET)

I think I know what happened after reviewing it. There was another mod (might have been tweaks) that did not install correctly. When I deleted everything and reinstalled it seemed ok. I am very sorry for wasting your time. I only realised this after noticing other bugs that I had otherwise never seen. Very sorry again.

14 minutes ago, John said:

I think I know what happened after reviewing it. There was another mod (might have been tweaks) that did not install correctly. When I deleted everything and reinstalled it seemed ok. I am very sorry for wasting your time. I only realised this after noticing other bugs that I had otherwise never seen. Very sorry again.

No harm done, don't worry. I'm glad everything is okay.

I hope you enjoy this kit!

Guest Bardet

Hey, I just tried DoF mod latest build in IWDEE Steam clean installation and it doesn't seem to work. I get INVALID and a 4-digit different number on each slot where kits should appear for clerics.

17 minutes ago, Guest Bardet said:

Hey, I just tried DoF mod latest build in IWDEE Steam clean installation and it doesn't seem to work. I get INVALID and a 4-digit different number on each slot where kits should appear for clerics.

Did you install the mod into the game language you are playing the game in?

2 hours ago, Necromanx2 said:

Found a minor bug. The kit description for Moradin does not appear on the Fighter/Cleric multi-class at character creation of in game.

Thanks, I've mislinked the string. Will provide the fix tomorrow.

Question for you @Raduziel. I started a Cleric of Azuth and another of Mystra. Looking at the Faiths and Avatars book, it says Azuth should be able to cast wizard spell scrolls, while Mystra can use wizard items (wands and robes). Would it be possible to give the kits these abilities?  Giving both kits the ability to use all wizard items would be a fine compromise as it would be close to the book and allow Azuth to use robes (given his no armor restriction).

What do you think?

EDIT: I looked at the book again and saw that in the kit descriptions for "Magical Items" they both say use all mage items, but Mystra says except scrolls while Azuth includes scrolls.

Edited by Necromanx2