Happy New Year 2020 G3

theacefes

I know it's not quite New Year's yet but I wanted to take a moment and extend my thanks to this awesome community for being around and also for being a major reason why the games I grew up with are still being played today. 2020 will mark my 15th year with G3 and it actually feels pretty good to say that.

Anywho, have a picture of my dog Skooter...who has also been around since before I joined and is still going strong at 15. I do not have any pictures of Banana but I have attached the download because the link was lost eons ago. Be warned, it's still as stupid as you might remember and might not work for EE2.

skooter.jpg

Banana.zip

3 hours ago, Ravenslight said:

I’m a little late to the party, but Happy New Year to all! :)

What a darling little fellow you have there. I lost my own dear boy a couple of months ago. Thank you for posting a picture of yours. It made me smile.

Happy New Year @Ravenslight!

:( I'm truly sorry to hear that you lost your little one. I'm glad (and I am sure Skooter is too) the picture was able to make you smile though. I know he is getting up there in years and I try to take as many pics and video in between bouts of spending time with him.