Glam's NPC Pack v3 released!

Guest Lolth98860

Bonjour, 

Je tiens à vous féliciter pour ce mod qui relance mon intérêt pour BG, sachant que je suis sous BGT avec une méga installation. J'ai intégré Flara, Vynd et Moidre dans mon groupe et je trouve les personnages plutôt bien construits.

Flara est vraiment la meilleure idée je trouve ; ce personnage mériterait d'être creusé afin de pouvoir poursuivre son aventure dans baldur's gate 2 (lien de filiation avec Firkraag ?) ; avoir un dragon mauvais dans son équiipe serait un atout...ou un handicap sévère pour le groupe. Une quète fantastique pour retrouver sa forme draconique ?

Bref j'ai pas mal d'idées, si vous souhaitez en discuter (dsl plutôt en français mais aussi en anglais possible).

Flara a vraiment un énorme potentiel dans ce jeu.

Lolth

Hi there! I'm glad you enjoyed Flara so much. While I'm not opposed to bringing the whole gang over to BG2, Vynd is going to be the first priority. He's what I've been promising, and I've already got a decent bit of work done on him. Perhaps Flara will come after that, or maybe one of the others; I think they all have stories still to tell. We've yet to meet Littlun's tribe, Moidre's got her quest in the Underdark, and who knows how Dave will feel about the Talos temple in Amn? Keep an eye out!

5 hours ago, Glam Vrock said:

Hi there! I'm glad you enjoyed Flara so much. While I'm not opposed to bringing the whole gang over to BG2, Vynd is going to be the first priority. He's what I've been promising, and I've already got a decent bit of work done on him. Perhaps Flara will come after that, or maybe one of the others; I think they all have stories still to tell. We've yet to meet Littlun's tribe, Moidre's got her quest in the Underdark, and who knows how Dave will feel about the Talos temple in Amn? Keep an eye out!

Well to be honest, lack of BG2 content is the only reason I didn't include your mod in my upcoming EET run. Just want to have NPC's consistently advance through the whole saga. Otherwise yout mod looks impressive!

Edited by Cahir
Guest guest

I'm missing Vynd in Amn. Even if no one posts here, there are definitely people out there caring for your work. I do care.

Thanks for Vynd, and hopefully I will see him in Amn with me one day.

Guest Talathar

Just another note to say thanks for this mod. Played BG1 so much try to include at least one mod NPC in every party run. This is a top quality supply of fun and useful NPCs, well implemented and written.