Beholder rays

I found a VVC file controlling animation for beholder rays, one that apparently was never used. With some downsizing and tweaking, this, I believe, is how the rays were supposed to look. The archive includes the animation and the ray projectile.

Beholder.jpg.12cf612e3526bd8bd26a99155074d489.jpg

Beholder Rays.rar

@Endarire Is this board going away? Why upload everything somewhere else? I might make a website with my mods, but the links will probably be to topics here. To copy everything and duplicate all of the screenshots is too much work. And all of my mods are listed in my profile. For beholders, if you want to know, I thought of giving every power a special ray. I had one for disintegration made. Come to think of it, it should be possible to make beholders fire all of their rays at once in the same round, which is how it is in Pen-and-Paper. But - let somebody else do it. Install order, you ask? You mean, for my different mods? It doesn't matter, they are pretty independent. Except in "Out, Brief Candlekeep!" one NPC dropped a bottle of wine, that was a sort of preview and early version of wine that's sold at inns in "Adventurer's Miscellany," which will overwrite it.

@Endarire That's the way Spellhold is, on and off. This place is more stable. And if the world sinks, why should my little hut stand? Besides, the files aren't here, everything is hosted in the cloud. There are only mod descriptions and links here. You install the rays by putting the files in override.