Sound appearance frequency?

I apologize for the question - I could not find the answer to it anywhere, so I am asking here. The problem is that in one of the NPCs' mods, with EVERY enemy hit on this NPC, the HURT sound is played. This is terribly disturbing, because during the battle this sound is made constantly, every second!

Where can I change the playback frequency of a certain sound for a specific NPC in NI?

In the cre file, everything looks as usual - the HURT sound is assigned in the same way as for other NPCs. There are no references to it anywhere in the scripts. But for other NPCs, it is played rarely and only once when injured. And for this NPC, a sound is played every time the enemy hits this NPC, if he is injured. If he is attacked by three enemies, then he literally shouts every second :( How to fix this? I don't understand.

From what I understand, those are triggered when passing certain hp thresholds, but the way you describe it, even some fast regeneration wouldn't be fast enough to reproduce. I'd just reset the soundset slot.

On 8/8/2020 at 8:45 PM, Guest Margot said:

Why don't you tell which npc it is so it can be checked?

I was talking about Alora from BG1NPCBG2 mod (http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=8355.0). Every time an enemy hits her, she says the phrase about injury (HURT). The sounds themselves in the mod are taken from the first part of the game, but in BG1 there was no such problem, as far as I remember.