Dirty Guard

I suspect this might be TuTu or BGT or something along from the old era changing the Star Sapphire from the locked chest to a Pearl (similarly to how the Albert and Rufie rewards varied between the versions). I went through my ToTSC GoG install's AR2617 and it doesn't have a Pearl.

Also, the guard dialogue does refer the star sapphire anyway.

Edited by Graion Dilach
40 minutes ago, Graion Dilach said:

I went through my ToTSC GoG install's AR2617 and it doesn't have a Pearl.

Thanks for the clearification.

43 minutes ago, Graion Dilach said:

Also, the guard dialogue does refer the star sapphire anyway.

Not for what the PC stole. It refers to "a very expensive gem" only. A star sapphire is mentioned... in a diffeent context.

4 minutes ago, Guest Ghast said:

Apparently this mod puts the pearl into the container. :)Line 3900 down in the tp2

You are very right about that.

@Kevmo what mod version are you playing, what game are you on, did you use an automated installer for your mods, please post your weidu.log into a spoiler, did you search the (locked) container in the 2nd room to the south west of the 2nd floor of the prologue candlekeep inn?

You also said that cheating in the pearl didn't do anything for you, so I guess the component is not installed properly or you do not meet the requirement of having a female PC.

On 8/22/2021 at 2:15 AM, jastey said:

@Kevmo the guard is triggered on the second level of the prologue Candlekeep inn if the PC is female and has the item "misc36" in her inventory.

Hide contents

// Candlekeep Inn, prologue, second floor
IF
Global("RE1_DirtyCandlekeepCop","GLOBAL",0)
Gender(Player1,FEMALE)
PartyHasItem("%tutu_var%misc36")
THEN
RESPONSE #100
CreateCreature("RE1DiCop",[242.345]%FACE_3%)
SetGlobal("RE1_DirtyCandlekeepCop","GLOBAL",2)
Continue()
END

Ok- I did try this in EET- created pearl in inventory, went upstairs…and nothing.  I’ve moved on, but FYI in case it’s an EET thing.  Thanks!