Dirty Guard

Ok, it seem like you havn't read my actual question. It make sense now. So i'll just quote myself. ^^

On 11/19/2020 at 7:45 PM, Jazira said:

@184 = ~But enough is enough, precious. Let's finish this. I'll take you up on this swing... one last time.~

What doe's "I'll take you up on this swing..." means ?

Context (NSFW) 

Reveal hidden contents

Charname is caught stealing by a guard. Charname consent to be punished by the guard, being whipped and then have sex with him. This is the end of their... exchange.

@181 = ~Can't restrain myself much longer. Ohhh... gods... yes, I'm going to bring you to the top of that mountain with me, girl... just spread your legs a little more for me...~
@182 = ~You feel it, don't you? Your whole body relaxing, your nipples tensing, every touch setting your skin on fire... and we could do it all night long. ~
@183 = ~I'm going to caress your naked shoulder with my whip... carry it across your breasts. Do you want to kiss it? It's brought you so much pleasure tonight...~
@184 = ~But enough is enough, precious. Let's finish this. I'll take you up on this swing... one last time.~
@185 = ~And we're done... though the last thing I want now is to be done with you.~

My guess : One last whip ? One last climax ? I count on you for being discret about this exchange ?

Endarire I feel like you are talking about something else entirely rather than the actual point of the question, or are just very clueless about the english language. In either case your posts have little value in discerning the context.

to „take one up on this swing” in this scenario means more or less the same as „bring one to the top of that mountain” a few lines above. They’re about to get back to fucking, and snatch that one last orgasm before the encounter ends.

42 minutes ago, Almateria said:

Endarire I feel like you are talking about something else entirely rather than the actual point of the question, or are just very clueless about the english language. In either case your posts have little value in discerning the context.

to „take one up on this swing” in this scenario means more or less the same as „bring one to the top of that mountain” a few lines above. They’re about to get back to fucking, and snatch that one last orgasm before the encounter ends.

You are right, I started to ask myself if i was trolled by Endarire. I was very confused, no offense Endarire. I feel like you were trying to help, but i am so confused by your attempts at explaining me. Thank you anyway.

Thanks a lot Almateria. ;)

Anyone still cares about this one? Oh, never mind.

~Me? I'm serious as a privy on a sunny morning.~ means exactly that. Some people wouldn't smile at this joke, some would (I would). It's not someone's joke or folklore, it's a joke I myself made up. In English. I like it in Russian, too "да я серьёзен, как унитаз на рассвете!" I'm absolutely okay if people don't get my jokes, btw. People are different, different strokes for different folks; not my business.

Anyway! " I'll take you up on this swing" means, erm, swing. (качели). Children use what? Swings. They swing in the garden.

How do you like to go up in a swing,
   Up in the air so blue?
Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing
   Ever a child can do!

Up in the air and over the wall,
   Till I can see so wide,
Rivers and trees and cattle and all
   Over the countryside—

Till I look down on the garden green,
   Down on the roof so brown—
Up in the air I go flying again,
   Up in the air and down!

Aaanyway, literal is good. Literal is fine. Literal is when people understand you.

Best of luck, everyone.

That's how I translated your content in French, with literal translation of my interpretation in English. 

@35 = ~Moi ? Je suis aussi sérieux qu'une envie pressante de bon matin.~ // Me? I'm as serious as an early morning urge.

@184 = ~Mais trop c'est trop, trésor. Finissons-en. Je t'emmène au septième ciel... une dernière fois.~ // But enough is enough, precious. Let's get it over with. I'm taking you to seventh heaven... one last time.

I guess this is ok, considering the puns didn't work in French ?

Thanks for coming over here to clear this out. ;)

Edited by Jazira

@Kevmo That's surprisingly true, checked on SoD 2.6.6. (sigh) There was a pearl for Tutu/BGT and I'd assume for BG:EE, too. Seems the mod needs to insert one for future releases. [grumbles something about BeamDog changing things without real need]

Cheat code for the pearl is "misc36".

5 hours ago, jastey said:

@Kevmo That's surprisingly true, checked on SoD 2.6.6. (sigh) There was a pearl for Tutu/BGT and I'd assume for BG:EE, too. Seems the mod needs to insert one for future releases. [grumbles something about BeamDog changing things without real need]

Thanks!  I’ll add my version next time. :)

8 hours ago, jastey said:

Interesting- I tried multiple things with the pearl but just couldn’t get it to trigger.

@Kevmo the guard is triggered on the second level of the prologue Candlekeep inn if the PC is female and has the item "misc36" in her inventory.

Spoiler

// Candlekeep Inn, prologue, second floor
IF
Global("RE1_DirtyCandlekeepCop","GLOBAL",0)
Gender(Player1,FEMALE)
PartyHasItem("%tutu_var%misc36")
THEN
RESPONSE #100
CreateCreature("RE1DiCop",[242.345]%FACE_3%)
SetGlobal("RE1_DirtyCandlekeepCop","GLOBAL",2)
Continue()
END