HTaM: Overview and Download Links

Mod updated! New version - 4.3.

• added alternative phrases to the dialog with the Jackal, including for the PC - half-orc (component 2)
  • fixed script errors when doing Paris's quest (component 1)
  • fixed minor dialog bugs (component 1)
  • improved the code of Minsc and Jaheira's dialogues about rain (component 1)
  • fixed minor bugs in the quest "Mysterious Stranger" (component 3)
  • added missing journal entries for the quest "Beshaba's Curse", fixed minor code errors in dialogs (component 3)
  • improved the balance of the battle with the Collector, weakened the overly strong mage on the enemy side (component 2)
Edited by Austin
20 hours ago, xiaoleiwen said:

Hi there, some questions for the component 5:

1) Does it also affect mod npc?

2) If yes, would be interested to add to the game that I have started, but not sure whether this is something that is safe to be added mid-game.

Hello! The fifth component only unlocks some texts of standard NPCs, which were written by the game developers, but did not work fully. Therefore, it has nothing to do with NPCs from mods. If any NPC from the mods had a line in the same situation, it will work when the standard NPCs finish speaking their lines. However, in any case, I would not recommend installing a mod on an already started game, especially if you have the EET version.

Edited by Austin
18 hours ago, Drakal said:

Hello guys i have question can some1 here tell me what code is for Maevar stash . I have version with 3 pictures that shows months . I have srsly no idee what the code is . Ive tried many times without any chance of success. 

Hello! I sent you the answer in private messages.

In this topic I can only give a hint: the answer is the ordinal numbers of the three months (from Calendar of Harptos), which are described in the scroll. For example, the autumn month Nightal corresponds to its number 12. 

Edited by Austin
9 hours ago, Austin said:

Hello! I sent you the answer in private messages.

In this topic I can only give a hint: the answer is the ordinal numbers of the three months (from Calendar of Harptos), which are described in the scroll. For example, the autumn month Nightal corresponds to its number 12. 

Ive inserted your numbers and still dont work maybe  i have older version dont know . 

KaKXatk.png

Edited by Drakal

The mod has been updated to version 4.3.2!
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs. I have fixed everything that was discovered so far and that was possible to fix!

• Reworked the code to eliminate bugs with Lord Paris
  • Now when Edwin deciphers the Book of Kaza, the original copy of the book will no longer remain in inventory

I am getting an error when installing this mod on my super heavily modded install. The mod installs perfectly on a blank install so I know it is due to some incompatibility with another mod but I don't know how to check which mod it clashes with. The file size limit is too small for me to upload my setup-herthimoney.debug file. Attached is my weidu.log file and here is the error:

Processing 1 dialogues/scripts ...
Adding SUBHEN_# to internal list of available DLGs
BEGIN SUBHEN_# when SUBHEN_# is already loaded/created
(you should say BEGIN SUBHEN_# exactly once and before APPEND SUBHEN_#, etc.)
ERROR: preprocessing CREATE [tb#compile_patches/HerThiMoney/dlg/ANumarh.d]: Failure("invalid D file")
Stopping installation because of error.

Let me know if you need more information.

Edit: I have found the clashing mod. It is Adventurer's Miscellany.

WeiDU.log

Edited by Bouncer1798