Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

Guest morpheus562

ERROR Installing [Install Enhanced Powergaming Scripts -> Normal Pre-Buffing Speed], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall  80 files for [enhanced-powergaming-scripts/enhanced-powergaming-scripts.tp2] component 14.
Uninstalled     80 files for [enhanced-powergaming-scripts/enhanced-powergaming-scripts.tp2] component 14.
ERROR: Failure("Invalid spell number: -1")

Mods I have installed that I know change spells are:

• Spell Revisions
  • SCS
  • SubtleD Spell Tweaks

I just did a fresh install a few weeks ago with Enhanced Powergaming Scripts without issue. The only two two changes two my mods setup that I recall are: NEW version SCS amd SubtleD Spell Tweaks.

enhanced-powergaming-scripts.debug.zip

Thanks for the quick reply, but no luck. I attached the new debug file.

I am not sure if it is the same issue or a different spell causing an issue. It is weird. I think the only new mods I am installing are updated SCS and SubtleD Spell Tweaks. Both are veteran modders, as you know, that usually don't break things. I wonder if there was an error somewhere in one of the mod installs that buggared things. 

enhanced-powergaming-scripts.debug.zip

2 hours ago, morpheus562 said:

I was able to install my scripts with just SCS and no Spell Revisions. It might be something with SD's spell tweak pack causing your issue.

Additionally, I would not recommend installing both SCS Ease-of-use party AI and my Enhanced Powergaming Scripts as my scripts will overwrite SCS ones.

Thanks. I'll test it out and see if I can narrow down for future reference. I think installed those out of habit, I haven't tried your yet. Thanks for the heads up.

12 hours ago, Guest Guest8182242 said:

Hello. Is it normal for Chrome and Windows Security to detect this mod as a virus?

Yes and most other mods are IME - anything using the installer routine.

6 hours ago, morpheus562 said:

I've seen mods using the exe as having a warning associated with it. Is it solely my mod doing it or are others having the same issue?

@morpheus562 others do too so not related to your mod specifically. Its the installer routine/script used by you all (can't recall the name).