Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

19 minutes ago, dispenseri said:

Excellent, thank you for the help and the mod itself! Another question, is it intentional that stealthed characters don't attempt to backstab by themselves?

There is no way for scripts to determine which direction a character is facing, thus making backstabbing via scripts not feasible. I could dive into EEex as that may offer a solution, but the player is going to simply do this better than a script if I could even make it work.

ERROR Installing [Install Enhanced Powergaming Scripts -> Normal Pre-Buffing Speed], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall  80 files for [enhanced-powergaming-scripts/enhanced-powergaming-scripts.tp2] component 14.
Uninstalled     80 files for [enhanced-powergaming-scripts/enhanced-powergaming-scripts.tp2] component 14.
ERROR: Failure("Invalid spell number: -1")

Mods I have installed that I know change spells are:

• Spell Revisions
  • SCS
  • SubtleD Spell Tweaks

I just did a fresh install a few weeks ago with Enhanced Powergaming Scripts without issue. The only two two changes two my mods setup that I recall are: NEW version SCS amd SubtleD Spell Tweaks.

enhanced-powergaming-scripts.debug.zip

On 12/21/2023 at 8:55 AM, haze said:
ERROR Installing [Install Enhanced Powergaming Scripts -> Normal Pre-Buffing Speed], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall  80 files for [enhanced-powergaming-scripts/enhanced-powergaming-scripts.tp2] component 14.
Uninstalled     80 files for [enhanced-powergaming-scripts/enhanced-powergaming-scripts.tp2] component 14.
ERROR: Failure("Invalid spell number: -1")

Mods I have installed that I know change spells are:

• Spell Revisions
  • SCS
  • SubtleD Spell Tweaks

I just did a fresh install a few weeks ago with Enhanced Powergaming Scripts without issue. The only two two changes two my mods setup that I recall are: NEW version SCS amd SubtleD Spell Tweaks.

enhanced-powergaming-scripts.debug.zip 57.79 kB · 0 downloads

Looks like something got rid of Greater Spell Deflection. Can you try this and see if you get any new errors?

Edited by morpheus562

Thanks for the quick reply, but no luck. I attached the new debug file.

I am not sure if it is the same issue or a different spell causing an issue. It is weird. I think the only new mods I am installing are updated SCS and SubtleD Spell Tweaks. Both are veteran modders, as you know, that usually don't break things. I wonder if there was an error somewhere in one of the mod installs that buggared things. 

enhanced-powergaming-scripts.debug.zip

38 minutes ago, haze said:

Thanks for the quick reply, but no luck. I attached the new debug file.

I am not sure if it is the same issue or a different spell causing an issue. It is weird. I think the only new mods I am installing are updated SCS and SubtleD Spell Tweaks. Both are veteran modders, as you know, that usually don't break things. I wonder if there was an error somewhere in one of the mod installs that buggared things. 

enhanced-powergaming-scripts.debug.zip 34.21 kB · 1 download

Do you have your entire install log you can send me, by chance? Thank you!

2 hours ago, haze said:

I was able to install my scripts with just SCS and no Spell Revisions. It might be something with SD's spell tweak pack causing your issue.

Additionally, I would not recommend installing both SCS Ease-of-use party AI and my Enhanced Powergaming Scripts as my scripts will overwrite SCS ones.

Edited by morpheus562
2 hours ago, morpheus562 said:

I was able to install my scripts with just SCS and no Spell Revisions. It might be something with SD's spell tweak pack causing your issue.

Additionally, I would not recommend installing both SCS Ease-of-use party AI and my Enhanced Powergaming Scripts as my scripts will overwrite SCS ones.

Thanks. I'll test it out and see if I can narrow down for future reference. I think installed those out of habit, I haven't tried your yet. Thanks for the heads up.

Official release for version 12.5 which brings the following enhancements:

• All Games
    • Updated NUMBEROFATTACKS check used by Improved Haste.
    • Don't target players using Project Image with Remove Paralysis.
    • Updated check for Minor Globes.
    • Updated use of Ring of Gaxx.
    • Updated extra checks for mod compatibility.
12 hours ago, Guest Guest8182242 said:

Hello. Is it normal for Chrome and Windows Security to detect this mod as a virus?

Yes and most other mods are IME - anything using the installer routine.

6 hours ago, morpheus562 said:

I've seen mods using the exe as having a warning associated with it. Is it solely my mod doing it or are others having the same issue?

@morpheus562 others do too so not related to your mod specifically. Its the installer routine/script used by you all (can't recall the name).