Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

Guest morpheus562

On 3/31/2024 at 1:04 AM, morpheus562 said:

On another note, are there a list of spells that people would like to see included in the .ini file that could be excluded from pre-buffing or mid-combat casts? For the next version of the scripts, I could have players check which spells they don't want included within the .ini prior to the install.

Barb/Berserk rage, would really prefer to activate it manually during combat and not as a prebuff, feels like atleast couple of rounds is always wasted this way.

Hoping for some help...  I'm trying to get subtledoctor's mod (used to be scales of balance before he split them up) to use the Flaming Weapon skill (from his talents chosen through dialog) in the same way Poison Weapon is used, ie directly under it in the script order.  I can copy paste Poison Weapon which is everything I'd like it to be, and change the spells to Flaming Weapon so it will (and does) cast automatically like I want it to.  The problem is I can't find a spell state for Flaming Weapon, so it stacks indefinitely as there's nothing to check against before the script casts it again.  I use Derat's autorest to rest on keypress, so the normal time skip that would expire FW is skipped, leading to the CD for FW being refreshed before it wears off naturally (it lasts two turns).  This results in my dudes hitting for a bajillion fire damage after a few rest keypresses.

Is there a way to make the script check if FW is already active so it doesn't cast again, the same way Poison Weapon checks itself?  Looking at FW in NI I only see two things on FW:  Its spell ID (d5csm3) and a .itm entry inside of the spell called d5csm3b, but I can't find that item in NI.  When I enter !HasItem("d5csm3b") in the script it can't find the item.  I'm guessing the fire damage proc is tied to a ghost item or something?  I don't really understand how spells and items work in NI that well so I'm pretty lost.

Just now, morpheus562 said:

You'd have to update the FW spell to apply a spell state and then have the scripts check against that spell state. It's probably possible to use an existing spell state if one exists for poison weapon as I'm assuming a person won't be capable of casting poison weapon and FW on the same character.

I see, I kind of figured as much.  Thanks!

Having an issue at the very end of an install of BG1EE with the Accelerated Pre-Buffing component.

The error reads:

WARNING enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf - pattern not found:
!CheckSpellState(Myself,NEED_IMPROVED_HASTE)
  !HaveSpell(WIZARD_IMPROVED_HASTE)
  !HaveSpell(WARRIOR_GREATER_WHIRLWIND)
WARNING enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf - pattern not found:
CheckSpellState(Myself,NEED_IMPROVED_HASTE)
  OR(2)
    HaveSpell(WIZARD_IMPROVED_HASTE)
    HaveSpell(WARRIOR_GREATER_WHIRLWIND)

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 28664 column 1-42
Near Text: )
    [CheckSpellState] argument [CRITICAL_STRIKE] not found in [splstate.IDS]

Weidu log is attached.

I mistakenly included the "Ease of Use AI" component which I did not intend to, but it doesn't seem that this is the culprit.

For further clarification, here are the mods affecting SPLSTATE.IDS:

Mods affecting SPLSTATE.IDS:
00000: /* created or unbiffed */ ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ 0 0 // Revised Corporal Undeadv5.1
00001:  ~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS\SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ 0 2201 // Add Missile Avoidance to Blur2.8.1
00002:  ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ 0 3342 // Increase Party Movement Speed and/or Casting Speed Outside of Combat [argent77]Movement speed by 150 percentv16
00003:  ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ 0 2000 // Install all spell tweaks (if you don't select this, you will be given a chance to choose by category)35.12
00004:  ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ 0 4130 // Revised handling of death effects like disintegration, petrification and imprisonment (party members who are disintegrated etc can be resurrected; imprisoned or petrified characters rejoin the party automatically; the game doesn't end if the main character is petrified or imprisoned)35.12
00005:  ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ 0 5000 // Ease-of-use party AI35.12
00006:  ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ 0 5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components)35.12
00007:  ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ 0 15 // Install Enhanced Powergaming ScriptsAccelerated Pre-Buffing Speedv13.0

WeiDU.log

Edited by herien_0