Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

6 hours ago, JohnBob said:

Here is d5zclons.2da d5zclons.2da

And mocore.baf who contain the relevant HaveSpellRES(SPWI212) mocore.baf

When I do the following, it returns SPWI212; however, one of the mods the user has installed is changing the spell file of Mirror Images to something else.

LAF RES_NUM_OF_SPELL_NAME STR_VAR spell_name = ~WIZARD_MIRROR_IMAGE~ RET spell_res END

d5zclons.2da shows no such file SPWI212 exists, so something else is mapped to Mirror Images. I'm gonna guess one of the other mods in the user's installs doesn't play nice and is causing the issue.

Edited by morpheus562
Guest Dozer

Hi I installed the mod on IWDEE and everything seems to have worked ok but when I select the script in game clicking Done doesn't do anything so I cant save it I can only cancel. Any advice?

5 minutes ago, Guest Dozer said:

Hi I installed the mod on IWDEE and everything seems to have worked ok but when I select the script in game clicking Done doesn't do anything so I cant save it I can only cancel. Any advice?

First, select none as your script, save, then go to main game screen. Go back into scripts, assign my script, and then you should be able to save/click done.

@morpheus562 I am hoping you could help me with an issue I'm having. I used eekeeper to respec my character and adjust some proficiency of companions. sometime after i noticed that the ai script was no longer working for anyone. I have tried selcting none on everyone and save and reload and switch back, no help. I tried reinstalling since its was installed last. i've tried adjusting setting in the script ui, nothing helps. the keybinds wont even trigger. I am on an EET install if that matters

6 minutes ago, Craigerade said:

@morpheus562 I am hoping you could help me with an issue I'm having. I used eekeeper to respec my character and adjust some proficiency of companions. sometime after i noticed that the ai script was no longer working for anyone. I have tried selcting none on everyone and save and reload and switch back, no help. I tried reinstalling since its was installed last. i've tried adjusting setting in the script ui, nothing helps. the keybinds wont even trigger. I am on an EET install if that matters

Is the ai lantern turned off/disabled?