Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

I attached the log here again, and these are the error lines from the debug file (too big for here).

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 102 column 1-41
Near Text: _BLADE
	syntax error

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF]  ERROR at line 102 column 1-41
	Parsing.Parse_error
ERROR: parsing [enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF]: Parsing.Parse_error
ERROR: [enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf] -> [override/bddefai.bcs] Patching Failed (COPY) (Parsing.Parse_error)
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Install Enhanced Powergaming Scripts -> Accelerated Pre-Buffing Speed], rolling back to previous state
Unable to Unlink [enhanced-powergaming-scripts/backup/15/OTHER.15]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "enhanced-powergaming-scripts/backup/15/OTHER.15")
[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/backup/15/UNSETSTR.15] SET_STRING uninstall info not found
Will uninstall 148 files for [ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS/ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2] component 15.

WeiDU.log

32 minutes ago, Connelly said:

I attached the log here again, and these are the error lines from the debug file (too big for here).

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 102 column 1-41
	syntax error

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF]  ERROR at line 102 column 1-41
	Parsing.Parse_error
ERROR: parsing [enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF]: Parsing.Parse_error
ERROR: [enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf] -> [override/bddefai.bcs] Patching Failed (COPY) (Parsing.Parse_error)

ERROR Installing [Install Enhanced Powergaming Scripts -> Accelerated Pre-Buffing Speed], rolling back to previous state
Unable to Unlink [enhanced-powergaming-scripts/backup/15/OTHER.15]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "enhanced-powergaming-scripts/backup/15/OTHER.15")
[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/backup/15/UNSETSTR.15] SET_STRING uninstall info not found
Will uninstall 148 files for [ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS/ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2] component 15.

WeiDU.log 36.46 kB · 3 downloads

I fixed the warnings you were receiving in your other reports. Now need to figure out what is going on with this.

@ConnellyPlease try installing this and providing me the mocore.baf file from the upload folder. This will generate the custom scripts for your install but not proceed to the next step of actually compiling them. This should allow for the mocore.baf file to be retained and for me to see what is going on with your install.

Edited by morpheus562
24 minutes ago, Connelly said:

Can you please provide your d5zclons.2da file found in your override folder? There is a spell called "black" that is being mapped in there and changing black_blade_of_disaster to "d5z357i"_blade_of_disaster.

On 2/17/2023 at 4:52 PM, Connelly said:

And black is a spell in there causing the error. Please try this and let me know if it installs. Seriously though, don't name a spell black.spl. replace textually will see this and replace things when it shouldn't.

Edited by morpheus562

@morpheus562 Got more errors now. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-hmzxAL5doJWK9Q-h1Y-4-LuEETZxNYE/view?usp=sharing

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 1069 column 1-29
Near Text: )
        Not enough arguments to [RemoveSpellRES]. Recovering.

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 6730 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 6784 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 6925 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 11791 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 12183 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 18410 column 1-37
Near Text: "d5z359i"
        syntax error

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF]  ERROR at line 18410 column 1-37
        Parsing.Parse_error
17 hours ago, Connelly said:

@morpheus562 Got more errors now. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-hmzxAL5doJWK9Q-h1Y-4-LuEETZxNYE/view?usp=sharing

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 1069 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 6730 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 6784 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 6925 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 11791 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 12183 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 18410 column 1-37
        syntax error

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF]  ERROR at line 18410 column 1-37
        Parsing.Parse_error

I appreciate the testing. This shows the issue with black being replaced is resolved, and there is probably another word getting changed to. Let me look and see. I think I can use the files you already gave me.

EDIT: The other word is "FLESH" which was causing an error at lines 18410 and beyond with Stone to Flesh. Please use the below and see about errors. You will still get the parsing errors, so please send me your mocore.baf if it installs with warnings. I'm not sure which mod of yours is installing spells with names of black.spl and flesh.spl, but it is definitely causing issues.

Edited by morpheus562

Well, made a search and I think both black.spl and flesh.spl are from BG1 NPCs for SoA & ToB, some "Den's Globe of Darkness" and "Summon Flesh Golem". And here I thought I messed up something with the spell mods. Should I recreate the test installation without that one?

The new results: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j6ma2yzuz0FypWdaGZOwuZibkuzVSI7O/view?usp=sharing

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 31692 column 1-33
Near Text: "d5z342i"
        syntax error

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF]  ERROR at line 31692 column 1-33
        Parsing.Parse_error
14 hours ago, Connelly said:

Well, made a search and I think both black.spl and flesh.spl are from BG1 NPCs for SoA & ToB, some "Den's Globe of Darkness" and "Summon Flesh Golem". And here I thought I messed up something with the spell mods. Should I recreate the test installation without that one?

The new results: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j6ma2yzuz0FypWdaGZOwuZibkuzVSI7O/view?usp=sharing

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 31692 column 1-33
        syntax error

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF]  ERROR at line 31692 column 1-33
        Parsing.Parse_error

Add "ZOMBIE" to the list of names I need to exclude. I appreciate the help on this and apologies for the delays.

enhanced-powergaming-scripts-v12.0.exe

No worries. This one gets to install all components, but each still giving errors. https://drive.google.com/file/d/17MQO29zjvXgW9_FB3S_OggE5m-BOxKGJ/view?usp=sharing

Main:

Spoiler

Celestials:

Spoiler

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 207 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 223 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 241 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 257 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 275 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 327 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 346 column 1-28

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 364 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 387 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 409 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 431 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 453 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 475 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 497 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 548 column 1-30

Simulacrums:

Spoiler

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mosim02.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 1069 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mosim02.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 6730 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mosim02.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 6784 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mosim02.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 6925 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mosim02.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 11791 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mosim02.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 12183 column 1-29