Question to install order [split from SR Revised V1.3.500 (2021 June 7th)]

6040 was fine here with my setup but I don't play with SRR, so it could be SRR vs SCS vs EE or something.

ProjectInfinity should have a Logs folder with a timestamp when you started it. Grab all the files listed with an Error suffix and zip 'em here, I guess. You can also include the InstallOrder file.

The SCS issues are coming from SCS's SR druid script having a typo in it. That is reported but I promptly forgot that one, so will need 34.4.

The RR issue is exactly what I assumed so.

I completely overlooked you're installing the BG1 weapon prof system. That definitely needs to come after IRR but before SCS. With this in hindsight I'd probably reorder the section between the HQ soundclips and Enhanced Powergaming to

IRR secondary
Randomizer
TA's BG1 prof (only)
SCS
EET_End

and would return to this when 34.4 is out.

The install Tool can't handle proficiency revamps either. It also keeps breaking those. And it probably won't be fixed there because Roxanne insists Sandrah getting installed after SCS, but afaik only SCS is prepared to adjust the game to adhere to a revised proficiency system properly.

Edited by Graion Dilach

So far I have done about 13 test installations and this one seems very close to perfection, so thank you from the bottom of my frustrated heart.

I hope real life won't interfere too much with DavidW's excellent mod update. There is no point playing it without it. Baffles my mind why this isn't in Beamdog's EE just like 1pp.

2 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

I still don't understand the need to install IR's secondary components so late. Why not move it in front of Tweaks Anthology entirely?

That seems like it should be fine, too, honestly. Trying to recall if there's any reason it shouldn't be...thought I put it as late as possible for some reason, but I can't seem to remember what it would be now if so.

12 hours ago, Hubal said:

found 2 different ring of sorcery/evermemory. I won't complain about that. 

If you're using IRR, that's because I split the BG1/BG2 versions of Ring of Wizardy into separate items - one with a red icon (original Ring of Wizardry) and one with a blue icon (Ring of Sorcery, the one that doubles all your BG1 level 1 slots).

You can upload screenshots to imgur without needing to register.

Edited by Bartimaeus
BG1 -> level 1