Minor changes to improve a fighter's life in SoA

Korgan, Keldorn, Anomen, and Minsc all desperately need Gauntlets of Dexterity in the early SoA. But you must be a mad man to rush the Unseeing Eyes' Lair to get those gauntlets. It feels like the Cloak of Mirroring, by the time you get it, it is so late in the game and you have already overcome so many challenges without it, you throw it in your backpack and think, meh.

I think it may be for the better to smooth the earlier game experience of a fighter by swapping the Girdle of Hill Giant and the Gauntlets of Dexterity. The Girdle is more of a luxury than a necessity. Korgan, Minsc, and Anomen definitely don't need it. Keldorn and Jareira, well, I never take them as damage dealers. Besides, all the other strength girdles are out there in the wild, why not move the Hill Giant one to the dungeon as well?

Another tweak I was thinking is that, is it possible to allow Heal and Regeneration to go through Improved Invisibility? Fighters don't have many ways to stack their AC. When you tank the Golem/Vampire/Cambion, 4 AC is quite massive. But if you get hit by a crit, you cannot be healed. I find this limitation makes this spell much less useful. Mages don't need Improved Invisibility, they have Stoneskin and Protection from Magical Weapons, I don't think it is wise relying  on mages' AC to tank. The save bonus seems good, but enemy mages will cast True Seeing. Clerics have Entropy Shield, Draw Upon Holy Might. Druids have Iron Skin. Fighters only have their naked butts(Remove Magic, Remove Magic) getting spanked by all kinds of evil creatures. Maybe we can show some love for our good old fighters?