I need some help please

Kitanna

I have been away due to health issues and have recently discovered there was an update to BG2EE. It seems it broke one of my mods and I need some help. The sword and shield name have been changed in game but in the TP2 they still have the correct names. Could someone please tell me how I can fix it? I would be very grateful.

That he could! I don't think Navarra would appreciate Aerie touching him! LOL That hot blooded male is all hers if the PC doesn't want her.  Oh! I finally got a problem fixed so.. I just have about 20 talks, a few more banters and SOA is done.

My computer went POP and died ! :(   I have a copy of Navarra on my laptop but not the newest.  I'm working on catching it up, not going to fix my desktop until after the holidays. Have no idea what all was fried, other than the PSU. But, it's going to set me back a few days. Doing my best to get it caught up, when RL doesn't get in my way.