I need some help please

Kitanna

That depends on the romance you want to write I guess? If you give the NPC lots of PID options for the PC to flirt and court the NPC I guess a romance starting from the PC would work, too. There is no rule it has to be the NPC falling first for the PC, it's just the more natural flow I think that the PC gets courted. If that was your question.

1 hour ago, Kitanna said:

Near infinity is giving me a headache. Never used it on my laptop but, when I tried to use it, clicking on the jar made it open my browser! help please

It sounds like your browser has hijacked the .jar file association.

You could try this little tool: https://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software/jarfix/index.html

It's supposed to fix incorrect Java file associations.

If that doesn't help then you could try uninstalling, and re-installing the Java Runtime. A semi-recent Java Runtime can be downloaded here: https://www.java.com/en/download/

Need a fresh pair of eyes, please. Been writing all day, but I can't see the error.

The error says: [action list near line 1486, column 64 of NAVARRA/Dialogue/KKNavJ.d] PARSE WARNING at line 1486 column 1-31
Near Text: 2
        syntax error
WARNING: cannot verify action ~SetGlobal("KKMEDTalk","LOCALS"2)~: Parsing.Parse_error

and this is the block

IF ~Global("KKMEDTalk","LOCALS",1)~ THEN BEGIN MTED
SAY ~Something on your mind, <CHARNAME>?~
+ ~Global("KKEDRomanceActive","GLOBAL",1)  !Global("KKEDSex","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~There is something I would like to ask you.~ DO ~SetGlobal("KKMEDTalk","LOCALS",2)~ + MTEDa
+ ~Global("KKEDRomanceActive","GLOBAL",1)  Global("KKEDSex","GLOBAL",1)~ + ~There is something I would like to ask you.~ DO ~SetGlobal("KKMEDTalk","LOCALS",2)~ + MTEDe
++ ~No, now keep moving.~ DO ~SetGlobal("KKMEDTalk","LOCALS"2)~  EXIT   this is line 1486

END     

Edited by Kitanna
8 hours ago, Kitanna said:

DO ~SetGlobal("KKMEDTalk","LOCALS"2)

There is a komma missing in front of the 2. EDIT: Sorry, didn't notice the answer was already given on th next page!

(Isn't it great how one can spent hours looking at the syntax and not see something like this? I was ready to throw the monitor out the window recently, until I saw the typo.)