[Mod | Alpha ] Another fine Hell for SoD/EET

I am coming back to my EET install. I am planning to install the whole package about SoD (AfH, SoDtweaks, and The Brdige Scene) along with Endless BG1.

Is it going to dramatically change SoD ? Because i am not familiar with SoD. What i want is to experiment an SoD "improved". Considering my situation would you recommand me those mods all together ?

There is also the mod "Road to Discovery". Would it also improve my experience with SoD ?

Here is my install order for those mods :

Another fine Hell for SoD/EET v Alpha_220123 *

0 - Another Fine Hell - Optional Ending for SoD and BGII Closure
1 - Get the Hells Out - Quest Option with Extended BGII Content
2 - PC's and Imoen's chest in Palace should have their content

Jastey's SoD Tweak Pack v9.2

2 - For NPCs in Party Only
20 - Make Portal Close from Dragonspear Castle (Aun Argent survives always)
21 - Hephernaan takes Dragonspear Vault Key

The Boareskyr Bridge Scene - Mod for SoD v2

0 - Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions
1 - Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge
2 - Bridge Scene has Different Choices
3 - Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge

Edited by Mordekaie

Another fine Hell changes the details of the flow in SoD significantly. I wouldn't install Another fine Hell for a first runthrough if you want to experience SoD originally.

The tweak Pack changes minor details at the ending which make a huge change in the overall mood imho.

Boareskyr Bridge Scene improves the one scene at the bridge where otherwise would be nothing.

Road to Discovery we already talked about at BeamDog's, it also changes the details of how the game flows without changing the actual events, but it does change the spirit a lot (where otherwise would be frustration, at least for me).

I can only repeat that I would recommend playing SoD as-is at least once. It will give you the base to add improvement mods and really appreciate what they'll change. Having said that, I did write the mods because I found SoD lacking and wanted to improve it.

3 hours ago, jastey said:

Another fine Hell changes the details of the flow in SoD significantly. I wouldn't install Another fine Hell for a first runthrough if you want to experience SoD originally.

The tweak Pack changes minor details at the ending which make a huge change in the overall mood imho.

Boareskyr Bridge Scene improves the one scene at the bridge where otherwise would be nothing.

Road to Discovery we already talked about at BeamDog's, it also changes the details of how the game flows without changing the actual events, but it does change the spirit a lot (where otherwise would be frustration, at least for me).

I can only repeat that I would recommend playing SoD as-is at least once. It will give you the base to add improvement mods and really appreciate what they'll change. Having said that, I did write the mods because I found SoD lacking and wanted to improve it.

I understand your recommandation to play vanilla Sod before experimenting alternative versions of SoD... On the other hand :

• Another fine Hell is considered by some modders as the best SoD ending ! It is worth considering even if their opinion may be biased ! :)
  • Jastey's Sod Tweak seems to give ease of use to SoD (or at least correct some annoying mechanisms).
  • Boareskyr Bridge fills up an "empty" area (where nothing happens).
  • Road to Discovery improves SoD without minimal modifications.

Thank you for the clarification. I made my decision.

Thanks for your interst in my mods!

For Another fine Hell, just note that the quest to close the portal for good is unfinished currently since the mod has no BG2 content yet. You might want to skip the component "1 - Get the Hells Out - Quest Option with Extended BGII Content" until it's finished. (SoD content is fully playable if installed.)

Hi,

I'm at the end of SoD with I4E and Another Fine Hell installed.

Imoen is in the party.

I'm now in the ducal palace after receiving quests for helping Skie and closing the portal definitely.

All my party members had a speech and Imoen saif she will try to find old friends before we go to Amn, but then I'm stuck in the palace. The dukes have nothing to say to me, Imoen is still there, I can't rest and I can't leave the area.

What I am supposed to do next ?

It' an EET install, here is my weidu.log :

~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 4.4.6
~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: 0.9.7
~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable effect menu module - (LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature): 0.9.7
~BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED/SETUP-BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's Spell Menu Extended: 4.4
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Imoen Returns after Talking to Gaelan in Chapter 2: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in SoA: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Yoshimo Comes to Brynnlaw: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #3 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Protection Spell in Chapters 2 & 3: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #10 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Remains in Group in Korlasz' Dungeon: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Returns to PC in First Coalition Camp (bd1000): v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #12 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #13 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Play Cutscene With Imoen and Duke Jannath: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #14 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in Chapters 8-12: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #17 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Unify Imoen's Portrait -> Use Imoen's BG1 Portrait in all of SoD: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #20 // Imoen's chest moves with the campaign, too: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #30 // Imoen's Alternate Portrait from Acifer: v10
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.23
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v8.5
~TURNABOUT/SETUP-TURNABOUT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension: Turnabout: v1.7
~TURNABOUT/SETUP-TURNABOUT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Balthazar Epilogue Portrait, by Cliffette: v1.7
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #15 // Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 12
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Another Fine Hell - Optional Ending for SoD and BGII Closure: Alpha_220123
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Get the Hells Out - Quest Option with Extended BGII Content: Alpha_220123
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #2 // PC's and Imoen's chest in Palace should have their content: Alpha_220123
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jumper: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #3 // The Lost Son: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #5 // Of Wolves and Men -> Quest uses house in Beregost.: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #6 // The Great Carlini: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #7 // A Home for the Gibberlings: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #8 // Fangirls: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // The Serpents of Abbathor: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #10 // A Halfling among the Eyeless: 4.3
~SOTSC/SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: 7.0
~BST/SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.7
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v2
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v2
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v2
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v2
~TANGLEDISLE/TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Tangled Oak Isle -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v3.0
~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 3.5
~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.93
~BRIDGESBLOCK/BRIDGESBLOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block: 1.5
~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 6.1.1
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 11.1
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.81
~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.92
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: 4.11
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #5 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: 4.11
~BACKBRYNNLAW/BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v9
~REUNION/REUNION.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~BG1NPCSOA/BG1NPCSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Water Gardens. New Athkatla's district & new quests: 13.6
~BG1NPCSOA/BG1NPCSOA.TP2~ #0 #87 // Inter Component Banter Pack: 13.6
~WINGS/SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wings for BG2:EE
~WINGS/SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore missing banters?
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #21 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 45 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #31 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 45 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #41 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 45 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #51 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 45 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #61 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 45 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #71 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 45 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #80 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #90 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #240 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's Proficiency -> Kivan uses spears: v30
~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
~CHATTYIMOEN/SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds: v1.3
~CHATTYIMOEN/SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Chatty Imoen: Add NPC Interactions: v1.3
~CERND/CERND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cernd Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.3
~IMOENFRIENDSHIP/IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship: v3.6
~MINSCFRIENDSHIP/MINSCFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Minsc Friendship for BG2 and ToB: v1.3
~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP/SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: v2.6
~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: v4.6
~KHALIDBG2/KHALIDBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Khalid for BG2EE: 0.92
~KHALIDBG2/KHALIDBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Khalid for BG2EE: Player-Initiated Dialogues: 0.92
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v18
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v18
~OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES/OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Of Heirlooms and Classes - new artifacts forgeable by Cromwell: v1.2
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #80 // SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options from Lauriel's Themed Tweaks Mod: 0.7 (Beta)
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main Component: Tracking System: 0.7 (Beta)
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Consistency Changes to Game Dialogues: 0.7 (Beta)
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Officers Are Aware: 0.7 (Beta)
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #30 // Give PC Informed Reply Options: 0.7 (Beta)
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #40 // PC Can Tell the Officers: 0.7 (Beta)
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #50 // Add Officers Reactions: 0.7 (Beta)
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #60 // Additional Info Points: 0.7 (Beta)
~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #70 // Add Additional Communication with Officers: 0.7 (Beta)
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v4
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #90 // Expanded Polymorph Self: v4
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #150 // IWD Class Updates: Bard: Use IWD Spell Progression: v4
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #71 // IWD Class Updates: Druid: Allow Elves to be Druids: v4
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #160 // IWD Class Updates: Paladin: Use IWD Spell Progression: v4
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #170 // IWD Class Updates: Ranger: Use IWD Spell Progression: v4
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #120 // IWD Class Updates: Thief: Evasion: v4
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: v4
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: v4
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bardic Wonders: Blade Overhaul
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardic Wonders: Jester Overhaul
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bardic Wonders: Skald Overhaul
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bardic Wonders: Abettor of Mask Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bardic Wonders: Dancer Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bardic Wonders: Darkbloom Bard Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bardic Wonders: Storm Drummer Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Bardic Wonders: Troubadour Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Bardic Wonders: Deathsinger Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bardic Wonders: Items
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Bardic Wonders: Inspirations
~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Bardic Wonders: Armored Casting for Bards
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Base Cleric Changes (required for all components): 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Use Kits' Colors: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install kit: Battleguard of Tempus: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install kit: Strifeleader of Cyric: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install kit: Nightcloak of Shar: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install kit: Alaghor of Clangeddin: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install kit: Hoodwinker of Baravar: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install kit: Fastpaw of Baervan: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install kit: Watcher of Helm: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #11 // Install kit: Stormcaller of Talos: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #12 // Install kit: Dawnbringer of Lathander: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #13 // Install kit: Holy Justice of Tyr: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #14 // Install kit: Lorekeeper of Oghma: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #15 // Install kit: Painbearer of Ilmater: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #16 // Install kit: Dweomerkeeper of Mystra: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #17 // Install kit: Holy Champion of Torm: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #18 // Install kit: Silentwalker of Mask: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #19 // Install kit: Icevassal of Auril: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Install kit: Talon of Malar: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #21 // Install kit: Waveservant of Umberlee: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #22 // Install kit: Silverstar of Selune: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #23 // Install kit: Malagent of Talona: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #24 // Install kit: Pain of Loviatar: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #25 // Install kit: Dreadruler of Bane: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #28 // Install kit: Doomguide of Kelemvor: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #29 // Install kit: Magistrati of Azuth: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #30 // Install kit: Doomscribe of Jergal: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #31 // Install kit: Holy Strategist of The Red Knight: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #32 // Install kit: Bloodreaver of Garagos: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #33 // Install kit: Seer of Savras: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #34 // Install kit: Necrophant of Velsharoon: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #36 // Install kit: Luckbringer of Tymora: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #37 // Install kit: Black Finger of Beshaba: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #38 // Install kit: Doombringer of Hoar: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #39 // Install kit: Windwalker of Shaundakul: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #40 // Install kit: Wavetamer of Valkur: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #42 // Install kit: Pacifist of Eldath: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #43 // Install kit: Iceguardian of Ulutiu: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #44 // Install kit: Woodwife of Shiallia: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #45 // Install kit: Glyphscriber of Deneir: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #46 // Install kit: Trailblazer of Marthammor: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #47 // Install kit: Hawkeye of Solonor: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #48 // Install kit: Horn Guard of Yondalla: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #49 // Install kit: Bloodstalker of Urdlen: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #50 // Install kit: Luckmaiden of Haela: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #51 // Install kit: Truesword of Arvoreen: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #52 // Install kit: Glitterbright of Garl: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #53 // Install kit: Arachne of Lolth: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #54 // Install kit: Eye of Gruumsh: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #55 // Install kit: Feywarden of Corellon: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #56 // Install kit: Sonnlinor of Moradin: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #57 // Aerie, the Fastpaw of Baervan: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #58 // Quayle, the Hoodwinker of Baravar: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #59 // Glint, the Hoodwinker of Baravar: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #60 // Yeslick, the Alaghar of Clangeddin: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #61 // Tiax, the Strifeleader of Cyric: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #62 // Anomen, the Watcher of Helm: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #63 // Branwen, the Battleguard of Tempus: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #64 // Viconia, the Nightcloak of Shar: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #67 // Shar-Teel, the Bloodreaver of Garagos: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #77 // Mazzy, the Truesword of Arvoreen: 1.9.8
~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #81 // Strongholds Alterings (by Kjeron) - Requires the respective kit component: 1.9.8
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Artisan's Kitpack: Fighter Overhaul (required for kit components): 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Berserker Overhaul: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1006 // Artisan's Kitpack: Wizard Slayer Overhaul: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1004 // Artisan's Kitpack: Kensai Overhaul: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Barbarian Overhaul: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1007 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dwarven Defender Overhaul + Vanguard Fighter Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer Fighter Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer (Fighter/Mage): 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Ranger Overhaul (required for kit components): 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Artisan's Kitpack: Archer Overhaul: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2011 // Artisan's Kitpack: Stalker Overhaul: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2012 // Artisan's Kitpack: Beast Master Overhaul: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Rashemi Berserker Ranger Kit for Minsc: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dark Hunter Ranger Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Paladin Overhaul (required for kit components): 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Artisan's Kitpack: Cavalier Overhaul: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Inquisitor Overhaul: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3011 // Artisan's Kitpack: Undead Hunter Overhaul: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3004 // Artisan's Kitpack: Blackguard Overhaul: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Divine Champion Paladin Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3101 // Artisan's Kitpack: Give Ajantis the Divine Champion Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Mystic Fire Paladin Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Martyr Paladin Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Elementalist Druid Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Hivemaster Druid Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Red Wizard Mage Kit for Edwin: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Rogue Archer Thief Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Magekiller Thief Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster Thief Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Invisible Blade Thief Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #8001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Pale Master Sorcerer Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #8002 // Artisan's Kitpack: 3e-accurate Dragon Disciple -> Original Stat Bonuses: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #9001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Warhorn Shaman Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #9101 // Artisan's Kitpack: Give M'khiin the Warhorn Shaman Kit: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #10001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Monk Revisions: 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Eldritch Knight (Fighter / Mage Kit): 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Trickster (Mage / Thief Kit): 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7203 // Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster - Mimic Mod Kit Abilities (install this after other kits!): 2.5
~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7102 // Artisan's Kitpack: Give Imoen the Trickster Kit: 2.5
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #104 // PnP Color Spray: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // PnP Undead: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // PnP Mephits: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // PnP Elementals: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Increase the Hit Dice of Elemental Princes: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #218 // Regain Bhaalpowers in ToB: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Prevent Mislead clones from singing Bard songs: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #205 // Prevent Project Image and Simulacrum clones from using quickslot items: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #211 // Make Death Ward protect against Vorpal Hits: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #217 // Bard songs break invisibility -> All Bard songs break invisibility: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #262 // Altered XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls -> No XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // Change the appearance of Valygar's armor: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for aTweaks content: v4.53
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Remove "+x" From Unique Item Names: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow [plainab/grogerson]: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #171 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Replace all icons: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For non-magical shields and helmets: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove blur effect: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Non-Magical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1252 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Eldoth to the Coast Way: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of both methods: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-nerfed table [Blucher]: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-nerfed table [Blucher]: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-nerfed table [Blucher]: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2580 // Alter Wisdom-Based Divine Bonus Spell Table -> Use PnP/PsT Table: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2450 // Enforce PnP Proficiency Rules on Dual-Classed Characters [subtledoctor]: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Exceptional Strength Weight Limit Changes [sarevok57]: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For all creatures in game: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Jewelry, Gem, and Miscellaneous Item Stacks -> Stacks of 120: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil Joinable NPC Reaction Rolls: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4025 // Allow NPC Pairs to Separate: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good Alignment: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil Alignment: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Move Boo Into Minsc's Pack: v15
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party: v15
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #0 // House Tweaks: Expanded Racial Enemies: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1 // House Tweaks: Expanded Shapeshifting: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // House Tweaks: Expanded Racial Bonuses: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4 // House Tweaks: Rebalanced Weapon Styles: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #6 // House Tweaks: Backstab With Any Melee Weapon: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // House Tweaks: INT/WIS/CHA-based Bonus Spell Slots: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #11 // House Tweaks: Warrior HLAs: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #13 // House Tweaks: Not-So-Indestructible Rats: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #14 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE😞 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #15 // House Tweaks: Cloak of Dragomir only decreases stats in daylight: 1.91
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2900 // Move or modify some overpowered magic items: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Replace +1 arrows and other projectiles with nonmagical "fine" ones: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3022 // Replace many +1 magic weapons with nonmagical "fine" ones -> Fine weapons are affected by the iron crisis: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Remove Arrows of Dispelling from stores: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3550 // Increase the power of Cure Wounds and Cause Wounds spells to the level found in 3rd Edition D&D -> Spells heal or inflict a random amount of damage (1d8 per level of the spell, plus 1 point per caster level, to a maximum of 5 points per spell level): 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4093 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/4 the normal rate: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Improved NPC customisation and management: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4145 // Skip the Candlekeep tutorial sections -> Remove the tutorial NPCs from Candlekeep: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Allow the Cowled Wizards to detect spellcasting in most indoor, above-ground areas in Athkatla: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4161 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 15,000 gp: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4171 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 60,000 gold pieces: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4215 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4218 // Remove unrealistically convenient ammunition from the game -> Remove all ammo from random containers: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4230 // Delay the arrival of the "bonus merchants" in the Adventurers' Mart and the Copper Coronet: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly smarter carrion crawlers: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Improved kobolds: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity assassins: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Carsa/Kahrk interaction: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8085 // Ascension version of Bodhi uses Improved-Bodhi abilities: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8090 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: 34.3
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Edwin appearance -> BG1: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Cameo NPCs appearance: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2043 // XP for Traps, Spells and Lockpicking -> Disabled: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2052 // XP for killing creatures -> Decrease to 50%: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2062 // XP for quests -> Decrease to 50%: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // PnP spell scroll caster levels: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Higher framerates support: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Books/Scrolls categorization: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4080 // Replace classic BG1 movies with BG:EE ones -> Replace movies: 1.12
~EET_END/EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation

Edited by Trouveur80

It should be 8 after that dialogue where all NPCs give their "farewell" speech. It should have been set when DukeBelt  said this line: ~Sort your equipment and rest once again. Tomorrow morning we will take you out of the city unnoticed.~

Ah, I think I know what this is. It's probably "action queue blocked by some ActionOverrides", dammit.

Set Global("C#AfHSoD_RevisedEnd","GLOBAL") to 8 on that palace floor you had the dialogue in and the cutscene should start:

C:SetGlobal("C#AfHSoD_RevisedEnd","GLOBAL",8)

4 hours ago, jastey said:

It should be 8 after that dialogue where all NPCs give their "farewell" speech. It should have been set when DukeBelt  said this line: ~Sort your equipment and rest once again. Tomorrow morning we will take you out of the city unnoticed.~

Ah, I think I know what this is. It's probably "action queue blocked by some ActionOverrides", dammit.

Set Global("C#AfHSoD_RevisedEnd","GLOBAL") to 8 on that palace floor you had the dialogue in and the cutscene should start:

C:SetGlobal("C#AfHSoD_RevisedEnd","GLOBAL",8)

Thank you !

I didn't have this line from Belt, his last was "we will use the rest of the day to make preparations..."' After that, my NPC talk then nothing after Imoen.

I will try it tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Trouveur80 said:

I didn't have this line from Belt, his last was "we will use the rest of the day to make preparations..."' After that, my NPC talk then nothing after Imoen.

Oh, yes, I see my mistake there. The line will erroneously show only if Imoen is not in party. Will be fixed in the next version!

Setting the variable to 8 did the trick, Charname was teleport upstair, Corwin came, then after rest the Hooded Man. I was guided in the sewers to the exit, and then Imoen leaded me to Jaheira, Minsc, Dynaheir and Khalid.

But after the final scene with the thief leader saying their employer was eager to see charname, something went wrong, and I don't know if it is from EET, or AfH :

First there was the SoA intro movie, then I heard the sounds from the introduction scene in Irenicus dungeon, but on my screen was displayed the SoD version of Sorcerous Sundries area (where the depart and the return to and from Dragonpear take place).

And after that, Imoen opened the cell door as usual.

Also, not really a bug but something annoying : when charname is teleport upstair, all containers items from NPC inventory are put in charname's inventory, and if it is already full, then some items are drop to the ground, but can't be recovered since the area is no longer available.

Maybe it would be better to put them in charname's chest in third floor ?

1 minute ago, Trouveur80 said:

First there was the SoA intro movie, then I heard the sounds from the introduction scene in Irenicus dungeon, but on my screen was displayed the SoD version of Sorcerous Sundries area (where the depart and the return to and from Dragonpear take place).

And after that, Imoen opened the cell door as usual.

This is EET, I had wonky transition myself several times, at least I wouldn't know how AfH would influence this.

2 minutes ago, Trouveur80 said:

Also, not really a bug but something annoying : when charname is teleport upstair, all containers items from NPC inventory are put in charname's inventory, and if it is already full, then some items are drop to the ground, but can't be recovered since the area is no longer available.

Maybe it would be better to put them in charname's chest in third floor ?

Good point. I'll have a look at it.

I will try to post a more complete review of it later, but I have a suggestion for the end :

At different moments of SoD, we learn that someone from Athkatla bought Sarevok's sword, and than a powerful "Exile"from Sudanesselar destroyed his hunters with a very powerful magic. At the end of SoD, Charname could put two pieces together and suspect than the Hooded Man is the one who bought the sword and maybe also the Exile ? And so Charname would have another good reason to go south to  Athkatla beside the portal problem ?

Edited by Trouveur80

@Trouveur80 I'm not sure the puzzle places fall into place that clearly at the end. Sure, almost everything and their dog seems to point to Athkatla, so it could be a place to go for the PC and that could be focussed on as a reason to go south, fo example "Sarevok's sword was sold to Athkatla, as it seems - maybe we should look there for more of his followers". That would make sense and could be used for the path where the player does not install the "portal needs to be closed" quest path which will (once it's finished) lead the player to Amn. But I don't see my PC concluding that the Hooded Man is in any way connected to the note about the Exiled, and that he would be the byer of the sword (also because he seems to be around CHARNAME quite a lot the whole time, not in Athkatla..). Thanks for the idea nontheless.