Progress Reports

jmaeq

On 5/26/2023 at 9:27 AM, Guest Chicken7023 said:

Hi ! Are you progressing as intended on your mod ? I'm hoping I can play it soon :)

I haven't made as much progress as I would've liked, but progress is still being made! 

On 5/28/2023 at 9:58 PM, Glittergear said:

I haven't played that much yet, but I love him! Looking forward to being able to play his BG2 content when it's finished!

Thank you for your kind words, I'm getting closer to finishing up his test run. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! :D

On 5/29/2023 at 4:40 AM, Endarire said:

Did you finish making Zakrion for BG1 EET compatible?  Will Zakrion be a continuous NPC between BG1 & 2?

Thankee!

Making Zakrion for BG1 EET is still in-progress, but it's on the back burner.  Finishing up testing for BG2 Zakrion is my first priority. If you're asking if Zakrion will recognize a PC from BG1, the answer is yes! But, you'll have to pick specific dialogue options when first meeting with him to "help him remember".

On 7/12/2023 at 2:17 AM, Endarire said:

Checking in.

Thankee!

Hello! It has been a while since the last update...

I recently completed his first test run, but I still want to do a few more checks and his proofreading is in-progress! The end of testing is nearing. 😁

Edited by jmaeq
Guest thecatlady

Just checking in! I've been meaning to replay BG1 and BG2 now that I'm done with BG3. I'd love to have Zakrion in my party but I'm waiting for his BG2 content to be done so I can play without having to wait.

On 8/29/2023 at 5:07 PM, Guest thecatlady said:

Just checking in! I've been meaning to replay BG1 and BG2 now that I'm done with BG3. I'd love to have Zakrion in my party but I'm waiting for his BG2 content to be done so I can play without having to wait.

All I can say is... soon ;) 

Guest Respite

I'm aquiver with anticipation! I just finished a run with him in BG1 where I EEKeepered him into a Swashbuckler. It was so fun, and tactically, his role in the party didn't change that much. I'm so glad his BG2 portion is gonna include the option to install him that way. 

I know its a spoiler, but

Spoiler

is having Zakrion around going to chance Brynnlaw in any way?

10 hours ago, Guest Respite said:

I'm aquiver with anticipation! I just finished a run with him in BG1 where I EEKeepered him into a Swashbuckler. It was so fun, and tactically, his role in the party didn't change that much. I'm so glad his BG2 portion is gonna include the option to install him that way. 

I know its a spoiler, but

Hide contents

is having Zakrion around going to chance Brynnlaw in any way?

I'm glad you had fun with Zakrion in your party! Although, the newest version (v1.2) of Zakrion BG1 includes the option to switch his class to Swashbuckler :)

Spoiler

Some events may happen in Brynnlaw - nothing too ground-breaking, I think. That's all I can say. ;) 

October 20, 2023 Update: 

• Zakrion for BGII: SoA and ToB has arrived!

This year has been a loooong year, to say the least, so thank you all for your patience and understanding! 

Lastly, I want to give a massive thanks to @Lava, because without your encouragements/conversations and your max level debugging and BAM creation skills, Zakrion for BG2 would have taken me a lot longer, and he wouldn't have cool items (especially, his furry companion)!