Progress Reports

jmaeq

It's the new year and wow... it's the middle of January already. I hope you all have had a fantastic holiday season and a great start to the new year! Admittedly, a lot of life occurrences happened from the time I wrote the last update, so there's not a whole lot to share.

January 14, 2023 for SoA:

• Currently attempting to fix a bug in Zakrion's encounter... been stuck on this one for a while, and I'm continuing to investigate it.
On 2/24/2023 at 1:39 PM, Guest Respite said:

That's awesome news! Glad to see things are plugging along and wishing you luck with the remainder of testing!

Thank you so much for the encouragement, it's very much appreciated! :D

On a side note, I decided to add a quest in SoA. I was thinking it would be cool to have it in a future update, but since I've taken so long testing Zakrion, I might as well add the quest now. Apologies for the additional wait, but thank you for your patience (and everyone else who may be waiting)!

18 hours ago, Endarire said:

How fares progress, j?

Thankee!

You have the gift of great timing! I was going to give an update today :)

March 21, 2023 for SoA:

• Added a new quest
  • Added a new item
  • Going back to testing with these new implementations!
Edited by jmaeq
On 4/9/2023 at 11:36 PM, Endarire said:

Once you're done with Zakrion, will his BG1 & BG2 versions be in the same mod and EET compatible?

Thankee!

EET compatibility is on my list of to-dos, but his BG2 will not be EET compatible when first released. At the future time of release, his BG1 & BG2 versions will be separated into two mods.