Skills and Abilities Mod

Guest morpheus562

Quite a few interesting and new features in this mod which I found only today. But is there a specific reason thieves are excluded from using (light) crossbows:

MISSILE WEAPONS: This weapon class allows the character to use Slings, Darts, and Crossbows. Mages, Druids, and Thieves can choose this proficiency but are restricted to Slings and Darts. Clerics can choose this proficiency but are restricted to Slings alone.

or is it just a typo as they are able to use it even in old, original BG:TOS from where are most of these WP modeled?

Some NPC mods also need to check for fatigue=0. This is EE-only, right? If you’re doing it as a repeating effect, use opcode 326 to check for fatigue > 1, to cast a spell that sets fatigue to 1. AFAIK this would have the same effect (you will never be fatigued) while allowing other mods to still detect resting.

Just to report and check if i my assumptions are relevant.

I have been testing your mods and i had an "esthetic annoying issue" with the "Enable timer module" component of EEex. Playing a Paladin was making the timer to be permanent ? I guess there are some contingency interval routines on the background related to the paladin abilities ?

We end up with a most probably permanent green vertical bar next to the NPC portrait going up and down in cycles of around 10s.

In my case the temporary solution should be to remove this component.

Annoying.PNG