Skills and Abilities Mod

10 minutes ago, Connelly said:

When installing the Proficiency System overhaul (Vanilla Proficiency Progression) on top of ToF's Revised Proficiency System, most classes seem to receive initial points in seemingly non intended proficiencies and style.

That I can see, and without bogging myself down on checking kits:

• Unkitted clerics and F/M/C start with points in bow, large and exotic swords, axes, and archery style.
  • Unkitted druids start with points in concentration, spiked weapons, axe, and thrown and archery styles.
  • Mages start with points assigned to concentration, axe, blunt weapons, thrown style and archery style
  • Monks start with points in spellcraft, divine, concentration, axe, thrown and archery styles.
  • Shamans start with points in conditioning, concentration, spiked weapons, axe, polearm, and thrown and archery styles.
  • Sorcerers start with points in swiftblade, exotic sword, axe, polearm, thrown weapon style, and *three* points in two weapon style.
  • Thieves start with points in spellcraft, divine, concentration, axe, blunt weapons, polearm, and thrown and archery styles.
  • C/T, C/M, F/C start with points in bow, large and exotic sword, axe, and archery style.
  • D/M start with concentration, axe, and thrown and archery styles.
  • D/R start with concentration, spiked weapons, axe, missile weapons, polearm, thrown and archery styles. and two points in two weapon style.
  • F/D start with concentration, spiked weapons, axe, and thrown and archery styles.
  • F/T and F/M/T start with spellcraft, divine, concentration, axe, blunt, polearm, and thrown style.
  • F/M start with spellcraft, divine, concentration, axe, blunt, and thrown and archery styles.
  • N/T start with spellcraft, divine, concentration, axe, blunt, polearm, and thrown and archery styles.

That I can see, bards, blackguards, fighters, and paladins start with points in all proficiencies except the vanilla styles. Rangers as well with their two points in two weapon style. So all good with those (although I'm not sure if the thrown and archery styles should be given as defaults?). C/R seems to be also good.

It's late and my mind just wasn't on the task, so I glossed over spell penetration, probably other things that escaped me. But I imagine some cases also have it assigned just like concentration.

Edit: wrong weidu.log file.

WeiDU.log

Yup, per my readme the two proficiency systems are not compatible with one another. Choose only one proficiency overhaul system.

Readme:

The Overhaul Proficiency System Component is not compatible with other mods that alter or change the proficiency system like Tweaks Anthology, Scales of Balance, and the Talents of Faerun (only the Revised Weapon Proficiency System component). Choose whichever component you like best. This is compatible with the Talents of Faerun Races and Subraces component; however, you must use the vanilla proficiency progression.

Edited by morpheus562

Ah, I must have misread the parenthesis then, and I think I remember reading something in the Discord channel about you tweaking it for some compatibility, and I just took this as simply not looking too deep into it yet. But still, noted. You can ignore all this then.

On chcaracter creation, can't pick prtoficiencies, all is greyed out.

Incompatibility with a certain UI mod.

Trying to fix this by uninstalling that UI mod completely breaks the entire installation. What was the nick of that collosal dumbfuck who said that "reinstallation is totally safe" ?? I forgot, thank God.

Edited by InKal