A file size check stumbling at 112 bytes

temnix

While doing the usual "sanity check" for GLOBbing SPL files, I was thrown off by an SPL called CDDETECT.SPL. It's not a real spell, it has no abilities or global effects. Its size, therefore, is exactly 112 bytes, so it should have been bypassed by SOURCE_SIZE > 112. In fact, though, it kept bucking the installation until I added an exception for it. That nipped it, but I don't want to patch things blindly, to be surprised by any other pseudospells that might happen in some installation. There is another SPL that I routinely exclude by name, by the way, in case a mod is installed on Icewind Dale: #BONECIR. I don't remember if the problem there is the same as here or not. But I would like to know why this 112-byte stops the SOURCE_SIZE > 112 check?

Also, source size checks aren't needed any more regardless. Before we had stuff like IF_EXISTS we had to specify files on an ALLOW_MISSING list, which WeiDU treated as existent, 0-byte files. The SOURCE_SIZE check was meant to skip those files in a C_E(_R), not as any kind of real validity check.