baldursgatemods.com gone?

11 hours ago, Kitanna said:

SHS denied too. And Neh't isn't corporeal ... not at first. I could use  GitHub I suppose, just not on the G3 or anything.  As upsetting as it is, cause I feel like people don't know about him,  it's fine. My son is going to help me setup a forum/hosting site  for Neh't.  I will always have a special place in my heart for Solaufein.  If it wasn't for him and Berelinde, I would have given up before I started and would have never made any mods.  It is what it is,  all of this happened over 10 years ago and I  respect the decisions made to reject hosting him.  Neh'taniel is the best mod I ever wrote and I'm very proud of how he turned out. 

Did u know:

Tempest, who has been making these decisions, went on a big fun posting spree on SA about how dating an undead such as a wraith is the most evil necrophilia imaginable

I did inquire here through a friend, but the answer was still no, for both actually.  Yes, he is EET compatible.

I don't know who that person is, or what SA, nor do i care. That person obviously hasn't played my mod, there is nothing disgusting in it. Negative comments bothered me years ago, but now I just don't care. People are welcome to think whatever they want.  Neh't had a pretty large fan base years ago, many people enjoyed playing the mod. Some still do, that wouldn't be so if that person's crap was true.

Hi Jastey! How are you my friend?  Sounds like they may be fading away like COM did.  Either way, I'll have a place for him soon. Working on a site of my own where he can be downloaded. Hope you are well :)

51 minutes ago, Almateria said:

Did u know:

Tempest, who has been making these decisions, went on a big fun posting spree on SA about how dating an undead such as a wraith is the most evil necrophilia imaginable

LOL. I guess back in the days the community was a fun place 🤣. Honestly I am not even capable of imagine which criteria are used for "do" or "don't"  in this specific case, it seems just extremely strange.

@Kitanna glad to hear it will have a proper website,  nonetheless I suggest to also set a github account as a fallback mirror, it would be very good for issues/bug report and such while website come and go with renewal/hosting/defacing and so on. Redundancy is never bad and I think it is a bit more transparent framework then other places specific like nexus (which I use, however).

Neh't is on nexus, as you know :)  Some people have  complained about that because you have to make an account to download. That and nexus thinks his prefix is a trojan, which is a huge pain when trying to upload a new version. As far as GitHub, no idea how to use it but I'll  look into it when I have some time. Have a lot to deal with in RL as well as bug reports for mfavorite wraith over at nexus.  And finishing Navarra....  If it isn't one thing it's another bleh. I thought I had backed up everything when my desktop died but, no. Neh't is not compatible with EET anymore but working on that now.