Duplicated NPC

6 hours ago, InKal said:

OMG, what a mixture of actually good mods with utter crap. just my opinion pffffffff.......

Installing mods after SCS (especially quest and npc mods) is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

You can actually edit areas in your save file using Near Infinity and remove duplicated actors but it is a loooong and tedious process, not worth it really. 

Guess this is what I get by going YOLO on BG modding and using EE mod setup tools with one of the "curated" compilations (EET_2023-Selection.ini) that comes with it :D

On 7/24/2023 at 6:58 AM, xseno said:
~SEATOWER/SETUP-SEATOWER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Balduran's Sea Tower Quests: V1.2
~SEATOWER/SETUP-SEATOWER.TP2~ #0 #2 // Ghost Knights at Ulcaster: V1.2
~SEATOWER/SETUP-SEATOWER.TP2~ #0 #3 // Hull's Sword extension: V1.2
~SEATOWER/SETUP-SEATOWER.TP2~ #0 #4 // Baldur's Gate Arms and Armour Emporium: V1.2
~SEATOWER/SETUP-SEATOWER.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extra Encounters: V1.2

Just a suggestion: next time, try the real Seatower mod instead of Roxanne's half-arsed mod which uses stolen area art from @Yovaneth (and probably Cuv). (Because that would be the one people post praises about.)

- I'm not holding this against you, I understand that the EE Setup Tool seems to be simple to use. But using it seems to be an even bigger risk now that I saw very unfortunate install orders the tool used. The fact that the tool (i.e. the maintainer) determines the installation order only appears as an advantage in this case. This said without even counting all the (other) controversies with regard to the tool and the maintainer.

6 minutes ago, jastey said:

Just a suggestion: next time, try the real Seatower mod instead of Roxanne's half-arsed mod which uses stolen area art from @Yovaneth (and probably Cuv). (Because that would be the one people post praises about.)

- I'm not holding this against you, I understand that the EE Setup Tool seems to be simple to use. But using it seems to be an even bigger risk now that I saw very unfortunate install orders the tool used. The fact that the tool (i.e. the maintainer) determines the installation order only appears as an advantage in this case. This said without even counting all the (other) controversies with regard to the tool and the maintainer.

Probably gonna try out a proper mod installation in 1-2 years wit h project infinity and that time will do bit more research, currently don't have much time with Bg3 coming out soon :)

Btw which is the supposed "premium" mod for the ee setup tool?

Unfortunately, the EE Setup Tool is a hostile fork of the former BWS automated install tool, the maintainer made it to promote their own mod(s), including unauthorized, changed mod versions and flat out stolen content

Referring to this

17 minutes ago, jastey said:

Ah ok. "Sandrah Saga".

Let's Play about it here, including other mods Roxanne made a prerequisite for it (warning - this is hard stuff. Don't go down the rabbit hole unprepared.)

Ah lol I installed on the first go and then in about 4-5 hours of gametime reinstalled the whole thing without it (that was the modification to the mod list I mentioned :D )

First I was hmm this looks interesting with lots of character interaction, then it went downhill really fast. Main "enjoyments" I experienced were:

• oh cool a doggy. Hey doggy why do you always spawn inside my feet blocking my movement every 10 seconds?
  • more fade to blacks for WOOHOOs then in avarage hentai game (and I only visited Beregost and friendly arm inn)
  • some kind of beach episode where all characters dropped all their stuff on the floor
  • Her insta killing some mobs (randomly doing +70 dmg in one hit at around lvl 5)
  • autoresovling some speech encounters (at a bar in beregost)

But the last drop for me was when I choose to kill Brage she went ape shit left party, casted 3 time stops casted shittone of different buffs then go try murder me . Not to mention the constant mentions from everyone that she is more perfect then Mr Perfect Cell.

Anyhow thanks for the link to that lets play should be a fun read :D 

The thing is that Haiass the Wolf is actually an own mod Roxanne flat out stole for Sandrah.

I was considering to jest "well, the reaction to Brage's murder is quite adequate" (Brage Redemption mod is from me) 😁

Have fun reading then!

Every time I see content of one of my mods in that LP I get a little nervous people think it' s content of Sandrah, though...