[Released MOD] Call of the Lost Goddess - A quest mod for BG2EE

Posted (edited)

Thank you very much! I still need some time to rebalance several things, I hope to be able to release the first official English version as soon as possible.

Edited by Acifer

Yes, I added some items and also had to change some conversations. Some items still need to be rebalanced, this will also be reflected in the item descriptions.

You should wait with the Chinese translation until the official English version 1.0 will be released - hopefully at the end of this week, maybe next week, but certainly not for much longer. 

9 minutes ago, Acifer said:

Yes, I added some items and also had to change some conversations. Some items still need to be rebalanced, this will also be reflected in the item descriptions.

You should wait with the Chinese translation until the official English version 1.0 will be released - hopefully at the end of this week, maybe next week, but certainly not for much longer. 

OK,I see

second sentence of the description:

It is inspired by the pen-and-paper adventure "For Duty and Deity" by Dale Donovan. 

Congratulations and thanks for letting me help with the mod :)

It's a long adventure so make sure you are prepared everyone. It will take you a moment to finish this job and it's going to be a wild ride! :) (in a good sense :D

4 hours ago, Lava said:

Congratulations and thanks for letting me help with the mod

Well, a big thank you to you and to all the others who contributed to the mod! Without you I would never have managed to finish this mod!

4 hours ago, DiesIrae said:

Excellent. Congratulations on the release.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Isewein said:

Absolutely stoked. Glad I've been prepping my BGT reinstall.

I'm really sorry, but the mod is only for BG2EE and not for classic BG2 😟:

On 4/7/2024 at 9:19 PM, Acifer said:

Game engine: BG2EE and EET

On 5/6/2024 at 1:32 PM, lynx said:

second sentence of the description:

Oops, thanks for pointing it. 😛

Acifer - Congratulations and thank you for your work and thanks to everyone that helped you. 👍