Aklon Anomen Banter

Guest PixieDust

BigRob does have a point though--if he keeps giving us previews, we're going to have seen everything that's in the mod!

Unfortunately girls, I'm with Dragon's Jewel on this one! Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing! :) We're just going to have to bide our time.... :)

Sorry, my english is not very good. Sometimes I have trouble to understand what you are writing here. :p

So I can have as many other romances I like (even with Anomen) - and Aklon will NOT make trouble (like Kelsey)?

Im too lazy to play Baldurs Gate each time anew for every romance. :p

So I can have as many other romances I like (even with Anomen) - and Aklon will NOT make trouble (like Kelsey)?

Im too lazy to play Baldurs Gate each time anew for every romance. :p

From what I understand, Aklon is monogamous, so he will not tolerate another lover in the PC's life. This thread is dedicated to the interactions between Aklon and Anomen, in the sense that they may be wary of each other, may even fight for the PC's affections, but once she has made her choice, there will be a chance for them to actually tolerate each other and perhaps become friends. Being friends doesn't mean they will agree to share a woman (and who's to say the PC would agree! I know I wouldn't! :D ).

Do I have it right, BigRob? :p

From what I understand, Aklon is monogamous, so he will not tolerate another lover in the PC's life.

To be honest: My Baldurs Gate ist ..... big, full with other Mods and it takes weeks to play it.

After I played it once, I don't want to play it in the next moment again.

And: I think it's not a good idea to force people to play Baldurs Gate 2 and Throne of Bhaal 4 times anew, only to see each romance: Play the whole game once for the Anomen Romance, play again for Kelsey, play again for Solaufein and play again for Aklon. :p

Couldn't it be optional? So I could choose if I want a conflict with other romances (Anomen) or not ....?

When I install the Mod I will be asked: Conflict with Anomen [install]: [Yes][No]

PS:

By the way: In reallife I am monogamous too, but in a game you can't always convert reality 100 %.

If you played BG2 more than once already, I am sure you must be more than familiar with Anomen Romance.

As for the mod romances(Kelsey, Solaufein, Xan, Valygar, Tsujatha, Edwin, Kivan and so on and so forth) it is very simple: you can multiromance, as long as you do not install Crossmod Banter Pack: Romance Conflicts component, available here at G3.

(Note this does not include Anomen: every mod checks for him.)

Edwin and Tsujatha are exceptions from this rule, but since they've not been updated for a long time, you can safely multiromance the newer romances with them. Kivan also checks for active romances, but it's still possible to bypass his checks(by being really nice to him, for one; I know I tried).

By the way: In reallife I am monogamous too, but in a game you can't always convert reality 100 %.

Try Romantic Encounters. :p

Dunno. That's going to be up to BigRob. :bday:

So, its not sure until now, right? Than I must please BigBob. :cool:

HELLO BigBog :borg:

- Please finish the Mod as soon as possible. :band:

- Please don't chance the picture of Aklon. :p

- Please make it possible to choose: If somebody want a conflict with Anomen or not.

@bereldine

To be honest: The first time I played BG2 I had a Romance with Anomen and everybody in the BG-forum hated the poor Anomen. I liked him.

For me its more a tradition to have him in my group and romance him, than "a romantic touch". :p If I would play BG2 and NOT romance little Anomen I would miss something. :D

@Kulyok

And if I install the Multi-Romance-Tewak? Will It work if I install this Tweak?

It will work for Xan, definitely. But I know Kelsey, for example, is not compatible with it(and some other mods will not be, too): you will get a stutter bug. Kelsey's(Edwin's, Valygar's) script will be trying to set Anomen's romance to 3, and multiromance tweak will be trying to set Anomen's romance back to 2 or 1 - the characters will stop moving.

It will work for Xan, definitely. But I know Kelsey, for example, is not compatible with it(and some other mods will not be, too): you will get a stutter bug. Kelsey's(Edwin's, Valygar's) script will be trying to set Anomen's romance to 3, and multiromance tweak will be trying to set Anomen's romance back to 2 or 1 - the characters will stop moving.

So I can't make the Valygar, Kelsey and Edwin Romance with Anomen. Even not if I have the Multi-Romance-Teak-Mod.

But I can make Xan and of course the wonderful Solaufein ( :p ) with the Anomen-Romance, IF I install the Multi-Romance-Tweak.

And hopefully the Aklon-Mod of course.

Right?

@Kulyok

Is it you who made the Xan-Mod? :p

From what I understand, Aklon is monogamous, so he will not tolerate another lover in the PC's life. This thread is dedicated to the interactions between Aklon and Anomen, in the sense that they may be wary of each other, may even fight for the PC's affections, but once she has made her choice, there will be a chance for them to actually tolerate each other and perhaps become friends. Being friends doesn't mean they will agree to share a woman (and who's to say the PC would agree! I know I wouldn't! :p ).

Do I have it right, BigRob? :p

Yep, that sums it up nicely. :D

Aklon is monogamous and won't be involved in any demi-goddess sharing arrangements. He's very bad at rostering, you see, and that's just asking for an awkward moment. :band:

Well, you never know what I might do as a joke...

So, its not sure until now, right? Than I must please BigBob. :bday:

HELLO BigBog :cool:

- Please finish the Mod as soon as possible. :borg:

- Please don't chance the picture of Aklon. :bday:

- Please make it possible to choose: If somebody want a conflict with Anomen or not.

I'll be trying to get him, at least the SoA portion, finished ASAP, hopefully early next year (as I mentioned in the Progress report comment thread).

Aklon's picture won't be changing, though there will be several alternates available (you can see them in the Portraits section of the website, here).

I'm afraid though that I don't think it makes any sense that Aklon won't conflict with Anomen over the PC (or Anomen with Aklon, for that matter). If you play his romance, you'll get an idea as to why that is. However, don't despair, as I will try to code Aklon in such a way that the Tweaks multi-romance patch will allow you to romance Aklon and any and all others you want. It may look a little weird while Aklon and Anomen have their little fight, but you'll see both romances.

However, don't despair, as I will try to code Aklon in such a way that the Tweaks multi-romance patch will allow you to romance Aklon and any and all others you want. It may look a little weird while Aklon and Anomen have their little fight, but you'll see both romances.

:p Thanks a lot *hug* *hug* :p

To explain: I would not "play" the Anomen romance. I would only read the Anomen & the Solaufein Romance (in german they are both wonderful written) and I would play the Aklon Romance. I always play only one romance, but I like it to read some more. I just "jump out of my part" (it's not easy, I know :D ).

Archived