Aklon Anomen Banter

Guest PixieDust

That does pretty much sum up the main issues of Anomen's character, and it's certainly going to be the way I'm treating him to write banters/the romance conflict.

As stated in a few other spots, I've tried to insert character flaws into Aklon as well, but we'll have to see how successfully that turns out.

As stated in a few other spots, I've tried to insert character flaws into Aklon as well, but we'll have to see how successfully that turns out.

I'd say the fact that he'd even be interested in Aerie in the first place is a substantial one.

[/cattiness]

It's tough being in such complete disagreement when it comes to your NPC. I keep trying to tell Gavin that Aerie only wants him to *think* she's helpless, but he keeps telling me to keep it down, already, and to mind my own business. Gavin assures me that he knows what she's about, and that they're just friends, but I hope I can introduce him to <CHARNAME> soon, because Aerie's a menace around guys that just want to do the right thing.

Considering the size difference between them, the whole package? :)

It's tough being in such complete disagreement when it comes to your NPC. I keep trying to tell Gavin that Aerie only wants him to *think* she's helpless,

Aerie does put that on to some degree, and of course, that's how Aklon gets tangled up with her. Like the romance with <CHARNAME>, things aren't entirely smooth beteen them (though <CHARNAME>'s smoothness or lack thereof is not all up to him either).

haha. I like Aerie as a character, but I think I view her as a kid, not a woman. When I played BG with male character I felt like a pedo romancing her, honestly...

yeah, i'd have to agree with that... maybe it's the stuttering. :)

I find the easiest way to avoid her is to just not go into the circus tent. Because I'm a cheater (I would never be able to beat the game on my own. After five minutes in chateau Irenicus, I'm through with it), I ten to speed through the entire game (like, I'll beat it in less than an hour). That elf is just one less thing to think about, and if I do pick up party members, it's usually Kivan, Tsujatha, Imoen, Anomen or Yoshimo (depending on my mood) or maybe even Nalia.

So, all in all, the little elfling is easy to avoid and easy to ignore. But right now I'm imagining how Aklon and Jahiera would get along and I am highly amused.

Archived