Preview of the new areas!

NiGHTMARE

Very nice pictures. I have a minor query then:

Do you intend on having any mountain scapes/snow scapes in the module as well (like from Icewind Dale)...or for that matter, coastline like in BG I.

So sue me, I'm a sucker for variety :D

One of the new locations is the Cloudpeaks, which will have something like 7 modified IWD1/2 outdoor areas :D. It'll have a dozen or so indoor and underground areas too, one of which is the top image above.

BTW these areas should what is possible with relatively little work :D Image 1 is part of the lair of the White Dragon from IWD: HoW, mirrored and recoloured. Image 2 is the top left hand corner of the outside of Durlag's tower, with the path at the bottom replaced with more cliff. Image 3 is part of an wilderness area from BG1, with the Candlekeep Inn and a few extra trees "cloned" in.

Heh, don't wish to critize you or anything, but some of the shadows in the inn area (namely the west corner of the house) don't match in "angles".

So for example, one tree shadow faces in a different direction as the other, making the area look a little "odd". But these differences are only noticable if looked for, IMHO.

-Galactygon

Heh, don't wish to critize you or anything, but some of the shadows in the inn area (namely the west corner of the house) don't match in "angles".

So for example, one tree shadow faces in a different direction as the other, making the area look a little "odd". But these differences are only noticable if looked for, IMHO.

-Galactygon

See the third post :D

Archived