Another sample lovetalk...

Bri

Remember that infected lycanthropes can not control their lycanthropy as true (born) lycanthropes can. You'd likely wake up with bloody clothing and very little memory of where you were the prior evening. Kinda like an evening at the pub. :D

Remember, a lycanthrope can only spread lycanthropy with their claws or teeth while in their were-form, so Del in human form won't be contagious.

And yes, there are plans for each class to have a specific dialogue (that means, like I did with Tashia, there will be a special dialogue for fighter, ranger, paladin, monk, cleric, druid, thief, bard, wizard, sorcerer, and barbarian).

And there will undoubtedly be one for the Shapeshifter kit of the druid as well...

Hmm, your LT looks good. I liked it when Del licked <CHARNAME>'s face, it seems appropriate for a lycanthrope.

I guess I'll come back in a fortnight or two to see how things are going. I suppose I'm regressing into my old habits of lurking, as it seems I have nothing meaningful to say here anymore. Oh well.

Uriel

Thanks Uriel. This one lovetalk represents the start of the romance proper when the MainChar and Del start to admit they may have feelings for each other and such.

And don't worry about there being nothing to say. As I'm writing, there isn't much for me to put up in between ;-)

Remember that infected lycanthropes can not control their lycanthropy as true (born) lycanthropes can. You'd likely wake up with bloody clothing and very little memory of where you were the prior evening. Kinda like an evening at the pub. :D

Yes I know it may not be practical. But in a roleplaying sense could be a nice feature, ex. Delainy while in Werewolf form gets hit with a Dire Charm spell which can and likely will happen at some point, she causes damage to another character there normally would be a small percentage chance of inflicting lycanthropy.

Also someone else can't remember where posted an idea to work it into the romance where Delainy could have a calming effect on pc in those terrible nights when the moon is full, until a cure could be found (side quest). Ok maybe thats a little too deep for a CRPG but I think it would make an interesting plot. :D

It might help her understand the Slayer Change too.... a definate parallel with lycanthropy there.

Actually BigRob, there will definitely be some SlayerChange dialogues involved.

Yes I know it may not be practical. But in a roleplaying sense could be a nice feature, ex. Delainy while in Werewolf form gets hit with a Dire Charm spell which can and likely will happen at some point, she causes damage to another character there normally would be a small percentage chance of inflicting lycanthropy.

Also someone else can't remember where posted an idea to work it into the romance where Delainy could have a calming effect on pc in those terrible nights when the moon is full, until a cure could be found (side quest). Ok maybe thats a little too deep for a CRPG but I think it would make an interesting plot.

Yes, that would be a nice addition, and I wouldn't be averse to writing something about it (depending on what Camdawg thought as well). I'm more of one for greater role-playing myself. Heh, but there is still much to do otherwise.

Thanks Uriel.  This one lovetalk represents the start of the romance proper when the MainChar and Del start to admit they may have feelings for each other and such.

And don't worry about there being nothing to say.  As I'm writing, there isn't much for me to put up in between ;-)

Heh, most (if not all) of my ideas and suggestions are spontaneous, occuring without me really thinking about them. A little peace and quiet don't hurt either, and with my brother on a six week vacation in northern Britain, I have a lot of it.

Archived