Another sample lovetalk...

Bri

Well Colstan, a lot of people here also frequent many other forums as well.

I know Bri, that's my point. :D

I found a linky to here from the Imoen Mod.

Not all would be applicable for a module.  I mean, take for example, the act of Active Submission...A dominant wolf is approached by a subordinate one that usually starts licking the former as an expression of submission. It also lays back its ears in deference, and lowers its body relatively to the dominant wolf.

Do you see any of the BioWare NPCs doing this?

Anomen, he'd make a good lapdog...if you can tolerate him long enough. jester.jpg

Fairly disturbing Grim? *pouts* I wanted to be totally disturbing.

When you complete a weremongoose mod you'll earn the "seriously disturbed" title.

Colstan

Well Colstan, a lot of people here also frequent many other forums as well.

And yeah, Sav, I have stuff like that in mind, but it depends on how it turns out, writing wise.

Not all would be applicable for a module.  I mean, take for example, the act of Active Submission...A dominant wolf is approached by a subordinate one that usually starts licking the former as an expression of submission. It also lays back its ears in deference, and lowers its body relatively to the dominant wolf.

Do you see any of the BioWare NPCs doing this?

I don't particularly see Anomen doing submission - well not the LG version anyway. However, I think that Aerie would - all it would take is a snarl... :D:D

Weremongoose? Been there, done that...someone came up with an alternate enemy to the Nagah, wereserpents.

And Grim, the only reason I didn't do the picture is that I suck with pictures. Besides, we should have included at least a bucket of soapy frogs too.

BevH: Not a big Aerie fan are we? ;-)

I don't think you even need a snarl, especially if you are romancing her in throne of bhaal. She's especially horny then.

As Jan put it - "So... you finally got little Aerie pregnant. About time, if I do say so myself. You two were going at it like a pair of hormonally imbalanced bunnies. I was beginning to wonder if <CHARNAME>'s bow was out of arrows, if you get my drift."

I don't think you even need a snarl, especially if you are romancing her in throne of bhaal. She's especially horny then.

As Jan put it - "So... you finally got little Aerie pregnant.  About time, if I do say so myself.  You two were going at it like a pair of hormonally imbalanced bunnies.  I was beginning to wonder if <CHARNAME>'s bow was out of arrows, if you get my drift."

:D:D:D Jan said that? No way! You're kidding right? Or is that something from the FW banter packs? :D

As Jan put it - "So... you finally got little Aerie pregnant.  About time, if I do say so myself.  You two were going at it like a pair of hormonally imbalanced bunnies.  I was beginning to wonder if <CHARNAME>'s bow was out of arrows, if you get my drift."

:D Ahhh! That's hilarious!

Archived