Big Metal Tweak Suggestion

Guest Akareza

Guest Akareza

i have a good one

get rid of that awful( my opinion) shap change when wearing the big metal unit... it dosnt let u use the armour through the game and just for final battles

The Big Metal unit changes the wearer's animation to that of an iron golem--a big metal unit. This is probably the only logical and sensible thing the armour does, I doubt we'll be changing it.

Throne of Bhaal is my least favourite easter egg.

Guest Akareza
The Big Metal unit changes the wearer's animation to that of an iron golem--a big metal unit. This is probably the only logical and sensible thing the armour does,  I doubt we'll be changing it.

why not? its an optional componat after all and the pple that dont like dont have to install it, we even have modes that gets rid of all traps, gives ultra overpowered weapons etc..

this is the best armour on the game, other forums i talked about this most pple agreed the shape change is annoying so not everyone thinks its an easter egg :D

btw i have already figured a way around it... but the drow's walks are annoying they keep stopping in their track :D

IIRC it is the mother of all easter eggs as it spawns three games, but I used it once and even then discarded it pronto. If you are just after the AC, fix up some item and off you go.

i want the AC but i dont wana cheat..

Changing the item so that it will be more useful than the developers intended is cheating.

not realy, then alot of mods would be cheating like item upgrade

and it wouldnt be more effective, it has the same stats and u can wear it for major fights with or without the shapchange with the same advantages, it will just be less annoying and look better with no shape change

Changing the item so that it will be more useful than the developers intended is cheating.

not realy, then alot of mods would be cheating like item upgrade

and it wouldnt be more effective, it has the same stats and u can wear it for major fights with or without the shapchange with the same advantages, it will just be less annoying and look better with no shape change

If that's true, then Jester's suggestion that you alter something else to give you the AC bonus isn't cheating either. :D

EDIT: I'm always messing up when I quote stuff, here.

Archived