Resource key problems

BG Hacker

Does anyone know what the error "cannot find file in resource key" in IETME means, and what can be done to fix it? I have everything that .are file needs to run, I have the .bif file for it, the .wed file for it, and the .tis file for it. The files are: AR0411.bif, AR0411.wed, and AR0411.tis. Now, I can't get in the planar shphere in the game,(when I try to enter, the game crashes) and I can't open it in IETME to find out what is wrong with it! can anyone help or send me a copy of their Resource key? I am trying to avoid RE-installing Soa, and am trying to re-install TOB, because I accidentally unistalled it, and now I have found the disk needs cleaning. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:down::):down::);):D:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::devil::(:O

Did you edit the Planar Sphere at all?

If you do not have a full install of the game that might explain why you cannot open the area in IETME.

I have a full install, moron, oh, and whilei am at it, you are not going to believe this but my CHITIN.key- just fucking VANISHED. no sign of it. Also, Throne f Bhaal MAGICALY UNINSTALLED ITSELF! Oh, and thank you for being a jerk, an ASS AND not helping me. Oh, and just so you kow, the "can't find resource in key" error, that means that it looked through the registry entry (chitin.key) and didn't find the resource. The error that WOULD come up if I hadn't done a full install would have been "Cannot open file, please insert disc _ or try a full install" All I want is a FUCKING COPY OF SOMEONES CHITIN.KEY! OK?! ARE THERE ANY MORE DUMBASS REPLIES FOR THIS TOPIC?!

I have a full install, moron, oh, and whilei am at it, you are not going to believe this but my CHITIN.key- just fucking VANISHED. no sign of it. Also, Throne f Bhaal MAGICALY UNINSTALLED ITSELF! Oh, and thank you for being a jerk, an ASS AND not helping me. Oh, and just so you kow, the "can't find resource in key" error, that means that it looked through the registry entry (chitin.key) and didn't find the resource. The error that WOULD come up if I hadn't done a full install would have been "Cannot open file, please insert disc _ or try a full install" All I want is a FUCKING COPY OF SOMEONES CHITIN.KEY! OK?! ARE THERE ANY MORE DUMBASS REPLIES FOR THIS TOPIC?!

I can't imagine why more people aren't rushing to your aid.

Everyone: let's ignore folks until attitudes improve.

I can't imagine why more people aren't rushing to your aid.

Everyone: let's ignore folks until attitudes improve.

I deeply regre my words at that time, I was angry, and my CHITIN.key had just vanished. I retract my statement. Please forgive my rather rude and obscene attitude.

with apologies'

BG Hacker

What Bursk means is that it's very rude to ask for help and then abuse the folks who try to help you. The person you called a "moron" and an "ass" happens to be the author of several large and well made mods as well as being the co-author of several others. He's also one of the nicest guys at G3. When you attacked Andyr, you attacked G3. Sorry, dude, but it's going to take you a long time to live this one down, especially since you're still being abusive to people. You acted like a jerk and this is the price you pay for it. It's karma. Take your lumps and drive on.

Have you got bipolar disorder or something?

What the fuck do you mean Bipolar disorder?! Sry, I just figured out what that means, JACKASS!!

:cry:  :down:  ;) LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!111 :D  :devil:  :)

:O  :down:  :cry: LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!111 :cry:  :)  :(

:D  :D  :cry: LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!111 :cry:  :D  :D

BG Hacker, I would strongly recommend you quickly improve your behaviour.

Archived