Which gods would you like to see?

NiGHTMARE

ok good enough :) At this time in Faerun's history Myrkul's spells are being granted by Kelemvor.

Yeah Xvim is ok still not as cool as Bane, but ok :)

Cyric is a really good evil choice atleast for now. Just wait two or three years until Bane comes back and kicks his butt. ;)

True...but technically they kicked each other's butts :) Is just that Torm came back a bit sooner than Bane. by the way would you worship Tyr? Since you said that you would worship only Torm what interests you about him that would make you worship only him?(If you had to pick one that is)

ok good enough ;)  At this time in Faerun's history Myrkul's spells are being granted by Kelemvor.

No, I didn't quite mean that... :)

Kelemvor has Myrkul's old portfolio, yeah. But Myrkul still has priests called Horned harbingers around. I meant that either Myrkul is granting spells to his Horned Harbingers, or someone else is. I doubt Kelemvor would, since the Horned Harbingers like creating Undead, which Kelemvor is against. :)

ah...I knew about the Horned Harbingers but I wasn't sure if Myrkul could grant them spells from the ethereal plane?? Since you say that Kelemvor doesn't like them creating undead then i supppose it must be Myrkul. :) (At the moment i can't think of anyone else who might be doing it.)

Archived