Done, Doing, To Be Done

Domi

Oops, I felt very energetic yesterday, so I ripped appart Rizdaer's flirtpack, and now the Alpha 20 will have to be delayed till I put it back together. I'm flirting as fast as I can! ;)

Oh, my goodness, it's another weekend *already*! Well, I am trying to stay on top of the bugs and got into Chapter 1 with loving Salomeya. I also couldn't resist adding a couple of romantic event-related banters for her, and one quick jelousy banter between her and Peony. I hope this content will make male PC's journey more fun ;)

As for next alpha, I am guessing the beginning of the week as usual, seeing I want the flirts to work!

Seeing it was quiet time for bugs, I am taking a plunge, and going to rip apart and reassemble Peony's flirts. I will also try to see what I can do about peony's higher level spells and halfling avatars. ;)

Okay, I don't know how to fix the halfling avatars inventory view, so I'll keep them the way they are, for those who want them. I am really sorry about that, but that seems to be one of those IE was updated, but not very thoroughly thing.

I added the known spells to Peony's character files for her higher level incarnations.

And, yes, yes, I am finally done updating everyone's flirtpacks, so hopefully they'll work better now and will be moe variable. But I am always open for more flirting suggestions. :)

I also pushed the conflict script up the food chain so that the conflicts get the priority (I don't want you to multiromance, folks! :) )

Anyway, I am starting to think that it is getting really close to becoming a beta though I am watching out for a horrendous bug report to come right in.)

Not much is going on. I caught up on bugs, and made it into Chapter 2 with Salomeya. I'll probably update some time next week to take an advantage of the dl space (yay, Cam is back!) and have the mod in one bundle, instead of two.

Well, the good news is that Cam put together a web-page for IWD2NPC Project - yay! It can be viewed here:

http://www.gibberlings3.net/iwd2npc/

The bad news are that I have not have had much access to my gaming computer due to RL stuff in the past few days, so I was doing writing for NWN2 instead. But i shall have my machine back tomorrow, and hopefully finish the Great Salomeya Run asap. :cry:

Guest Alhea

I'm torn between waiting for the final version and experiencing everything in its final glory, or downloading it right now so I can have some of Rizdaer and Jaemal! *sigh* Decisions... ???

But anyway - keep up the astounding work Domi!

At this point I think you will be better off waiting till the next beta, which will be my final pre-release one, and the only difference I think it will have with the finalized mod is the proof-reading of all TRAs. ??? On the related note - for now I decided to drop that same-sex romance I wanted to add. The project atm looks pretty 'clean', and I think I want a stable version with TRAs so the translators and editors could help me to finalize what's there. At the moment I don't know if I will be returning at a later date to add more stuff in.

Guest Alhea
At this point I think you will be better off waiting till the next beta, which will be my final pre-release one, and the only difference I think it will have with the finalized mod is the proof-reading of all TRAs. ???

Well, then I shall wait with much anticipation for the next release!

Archived