Done, Doing, To Be Done

Domi

Is it going to be an open alpha like you said a while ago?

Asking out of pure curiousity (witch is a woman's trait :) ) because I am slowly, and I really mean slowly, finishing a run through IWD helping my friend to catch any bugs in her mod and would swiftly start IWD2 and continue the andventures testing out your NPC mod :)

And I am really stunned by the amount of work and time you have put into this, you are a real hero Domi! :)

Um.. that meaning... we are almost there...? ^^'

I sure hope so... I installed IWD2 today specifically for this mod (and also to test out implementation of what I believe was the tiny-but-cool feature). I've never gotten past the first couple chapters before, but I think I'll have a bit more fun with chatty adventurers. Bring on the alpha! :(

I will start it only after I get the alpha.

Actually I am starting to replay the Shrek 2 sequention "Are we there YET?" in my head over, and over again... I think that the first spam attack in my life may be approaching...^^'

Thanks everyone for testing Alpha 18.

I've just finished (?) tweaking the Gnomes' avatars and Peony's equipment. It's the weekend now, so I expect a fair amount of new corrections/bug reports, so I'd wait for them, catch up and try to put out the updated version, Alpha 19, on Monday/Tuesday.

I'm caught up on the bugs for V19, but didn't do any of the stuff I planned on the flirtpacks. I will wait for more bug reports over the weekend and update to V20 by Tuesday (unless something big comes up), and I hope to be able to concentrate on beefing up the flirtpacks next week. Suggestions are very welcome! ;)

Archived