Done, Doing, To Be Done

Domi

Thank you :) Heh, I have no time for loosing heart! Need to finish this and start writing The Heir for NWN2 which will explode my head if I won't let it out on the paper... er... screen.

Ta-daaaaa!

All the writing is finished :) , with the exception of one particular subproject that I plan to do in August when I go on my vacations.

Well, I have some code to finish now, and plenty to polish! But I think a public alpha is a possibility in the near future if I decide to go that way :D

Anyway, big party!!!

Thank you!

Well, I still need to code a dozen or so romantic conflict banters and integrate a lot of edited material before I'll have the coveted full content alpha. Which is not to say ready for beta, but heh... I still can't wait to see it.

So... :D

*peeks out timidly*

When will this mod be released? Possibly soon? I know nothing about coding, sorry.

Anyways, can't wait to play this. :)

Sorry for being impatient...

I have just installed IWD2 and the possibility of my first play-through being banterless, friendless and loveless is daunting. *shudder*

I don't think I can pin-point the date of release. I know that I will have full content alpha within two weeks or so, and if I decide to go the public alpha way, then a public version within a month. The problem with IWD2NPC is the same, albeit on a smaller scale as the one with BG1NPC - it is pretty much impossible to test out every party combination available and some bugs can remain hidden for literally years.

Phases I through III

- I have the full content alpha. Once I finishedmy current test-run to see how Epilogues work and test a couple of persistent bugs in Chpater 6, I'll either open the alpha for public testing, or will make a call for more closed alpha testers.

Misc

- Started writing the IWD2NPC Guide.

Archived