Party AI...

Teenage_Lobotomy

Just wondering, if you turn of party AI, then turn it back on again, will it have reset the the AI of all your party memebers? I'm curious as to see if I could turn off party AI in dungeons and the like, without it interfereing with the on-going romance plots. :rant:

Thanks, although I seem to be having a few problems around chapter 6. Bodhi doesn't kidnap the love interest, and then the romance does not contineu, however, upon further research, this does not happen when I have party AI on... :rant:

I once had that happen to me. But it was before I installed ToB and any patches. Plus I don't think the romance was complete before going to rescue Imoen. I don't remember, though, it's been a really long time since that happened.

Thanks, although I seem to be having a few problems around chapter 6. Bodhi doesn't kidnap the love interest, and then the romance does not contineu, however, upon further research, this does not happen when I have party AI on... :rant:

I once had that happen to me. But it was before I installed ToB and any patches. Plus I don't think the romance was complete before going to rescue Imoen. I don't remember, though, it's been a really long time since that happened.

patching is always good...

patching solves most problems before you even start playing the game.. :)

I found that problem could happen, randomly, even when having the official ToB patch on. I found recently though when I played and for the first time had the full fixpack on as well, that when visiting the graveyard it would automatically go into evening and the abduction would occur(depending on where one is in the romance of course).

I found that problem could happen, randomly, even when having the official ToB patch on.  I found recently though when I played and for the first time had the full fixpack on as well, that when visiting the graveyard it would automatically go into evening and the abduction would occur(depending on where one is in the romance of course).

yep, its suppose to happen that way, as far as i know... :rant:

Archived