Gaider is saying that...

Domi

We just might get a romanceable male elf in DA...
Who cares if he's romanceable? Does he kick butt or what? :rant:

Actually I hadn't been following the Dragon Age stuff... some of it's pretty interesting about the game engine and what not. Also the fact they describe it as "the spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series." That might be rubbish, but at least they're pouring some of their efforts into the fantasy PC CRPG market instead of just Xbox games or MMORPGs (though it sounds like DA might turn into one too).

Also the fact they describe it as "the spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series."

What's more important is that they quote Martin as a source of inspiration. Not that it actually sound very much like Martin (elves, dwarves are in), but still.... Consequences and different backgrounds are also a cool concepts they promise. But heh, they promissed you can import your BG character into NWN also. Not that it would made NWN any better.

It might not be solved as chasing per se. Just saying something nice or showing interest in NPC's past or what not. I was under the impression it will be much like in KOTOR, which was my favorite system.

Archived