Monk's fists

Gort

High-lvl monk's fists are considered magical, so they can't get through Protection from Magical Weapons or alike spells. I understand it is not a bug, but I can't see any logic in the fact that 2-lvl monk CAN hit a wizard protected with PfMW, and 20-lvl monk just can't do the same thing. I wonder if there is a way to avoid such inconsistency, and if there is, maybe it's worth to add it in Optional but cool?

High-lvl monk's fists are considered magical, so they can't get through Protection from Magical Weapons or alike spells. I understand it is not a bug, but I can't see any logic in the fact that 2-lvl monk CAN hit a wizard protected with PfMW, and 20-lvl monk just can't do the same thing. I wonder if there is a way to avoid such inconsistency, and if there is, maybe it's worth to add it in Optional but cool?

Is there perhaps a way to make so that a monk advancing in levels will have his fists considered BOTH magical and normal weapon, so that any enemy that is not immune to both will sustain a damage ? :p

Archived