Old version needed

Senka

I'd of course love if all EoU was incorporated into Tweaks, that would give me the one-size-fit it all responce to all the bug reports of 'IWD2NPC broke EoU'

Should I just kind of rely on you guys doing it eventually and stop worrying about it then?

I'd of course love if all EoU was incorporated into Tweaks, that would give me the one-size-fit it all responce to all the bug reports of 'IWD2NPC broke EoU'

Should I just kind of rely on you guys doing it eventually and stop worrying about it then?

Well, you can always send me a "hurry up" PM if I were to forget doing either of those things ;)

Do you have an ETA for public release of IWD2NPC, so that I can schedule the IWD2EoU + IWD2T merger and/or updating WeiDU?

Wes is a very unpossessive modder--when I asked about updating Item Upgrade and merging (BG2) EoU into Tweaks, he had basically no issues. Doesn't mean we still shouldn't do it all proper-like and ask permission, but I really think it's highly unlikely he'll say no to whatever we want to do to IWD2 EoU.

Archived