Congrats!

Tarayani

I recall some random side comment of yours some time ago on another thread about deciding to create an NPC. Either I completely missed this forum of yours for a very long time until now or you got this out there pretty damn fast. Gavin seems really interesting and I'm thrilled that you're already working on BG2. I've just installed him on Tutu and am much looking forward =D

Thanks for what I'm sure will be a great NPC and good luck!

Thanks!

Glad you enjoyed the Tutu version!

BG2 is underway, but it's likely to be a bit longer than 4 months before I finish that one. ;)

Yep but you're already a month or so into him for SOA right? Soooooo...he'll be along in about 2 months from now? ;);)

Gah. I should have sat on the Tutu version a little longer, as I seem to have raised expectations somewhat. SoA is longer than BG1, and my time more divided. Hopefully, I'll be wrapping up two current projects this weekend, and will be able to return my attention to Gavin by the end of the month.

Gah. I should have sat on the Tutu version a little longer, as I seem to have raised expectations somewhat. SoA is longer than BG1, and my time more divided. Hopefully, I'll be wrapping up two current projects this weekend, and will be able to return my attention to Gavin by the end of the month.

Heh I was just teasing you as I know you are very busy on more than one project. Is SOA really longer than BG1? Maybe BG1 just seems as long to me because I know SOA so much better.

I've been lurking on Romantic Encounters and can't wait to jump on it to play if that is one of the projects you are referring to when you say you are wrapping up a couple.

Anyway Gavin will SO be worth the wait for SOA so do what you gotta do I for one will be here waiting for him. ;)

Archived