Bugs Reports - v8

Thank you. Heh, I feel that I am inching closer and closer to V9. :crazyeyes:

BTW, I hate to ask but do you have an ETA for v9? And are you planning on releasing a version without voicing (similar to the Saerileth/Saerilight thing)? I haven't heard the newly voiced lines so far and I really hope they fit Kivan but in case I feel they don't, I would really like to have the choice...

And once again, thank you for this great mod! :groucho:

I will probably wait for voicing, unless it takes more than a month or two. If the question is not about DL size (which shouldn't be prohibitive) you can simply delete the voiced lines from the Override, so I don't see the point of doing two separate versions.

Guest Koveras

I've gotten Deheriana resurrected, but I cannot force-talk to her. Also, she doesn't banter with me or Kivan. I paused the game and waited for half an hour, and she became healed. But even after that, I still can't force-talk to her. I searched around the forum and fiddled with the clua console, and that had her just have one banter with kivan before the restoration bit. Is there a way to fix this?

Could I see your saved game? I am not certain I remember how it truly went, but I believe she should have some timered talks with Cernd or Aerie to become 'ressurected' and some timered talks with Kivan. It was set at the 15 or so minutes intervals of the play time (ie pausing your game won't work, it has to be running.)

Guest Covdrummer

I think i have found a bug but im not sure if this is the cause of it but i thought i would report it just incase.

In Abazigal's Lair in TOB there is a dragon before you fight Abazigal who has a geas that you can remove with the scroll that you get given elsewhere. well after i read the scroll and the dragon agrees to give me the wardstone Deheriana has a small conversation with the dragon, and i then dont recieve the wardstone, the dragon stays in place and reacts as though i never spoke to it.

Any ideas?

Guest Covdrummer

Nope i dont get the wardstone when i talk to the dragon again. just the generic talk you get if you dont have the geas removal scroll

Noted, I will look up and post the item code for you tonight if nobody beats me to it. And, yes, the interjection correction is on the list now. I guess tomorrow is Kivan's day again.

Guest Covdrummer

Its ok ive managed to get round it. I killed the dragon and the wardstone was on its body so i didnt take the "good" path but at least i got into abazigals lair lol

Guest James

Just downloaded the mod and Kivan's image seems broken. It's blurry in the same way that ghosts are blurred - it looks like there are three or four of him when he moves around the screen. Is that normal? And is it fixable?

Many thanks.

Hey sorry if this has already been addressed, but at the end with the talk with Solar Kivan's interjection happens and I agree to stay with him, he says "So it is a happy ending?" or whatever, then "The Solar still waits for your answer", then his interjection happens all over again, and then I choose the same thing but again he starts over, and it goes on and on. Can I fix this?

Archived