BG1 Mini Quests and Encounters [In Progress]

jastey

Thank you!

So far, I've only one suggestion. Have a Chapter check when you have the encounter in the area north of Nashkel. If Baldur's Gate is still closed I shouldn't have the option that I'm going there.
What exactly are you referring to? Should the man on his way to Baldur's Gate appear later in game?

No, he should remain. But in Chapter 2 you're heading to Nashkel, not Baldur's Gate. One of the dialog options is that you're heading for Baldur's Gate. That one dialog option is out of place so early in the game. It's that one dialog option that might be better seen in Chapter 4 or later.

Now that I've made that as clear as mud...

One of the dialog options is that you're heading for Baldur's Gate. That one dialog option is out of place so early in the game. It's that one dialog option that might be better seen in Chapter 4 or later.
Of course. Sorry for being stupid. Thank you for the suggestion, I guess there will be an alpha 5 soonish.

Another request.

Call me a bleeding heart (or a sucker for a sad story) :p . In Undying Love, if you convince her to keep the contract, you can offer her a gold piece to help her along. You offer the poor farmer 100gp for his loss. How about upping the offer to her to 20gp at least. Or as with Family Treasure, perhaps two or three options (20gp, 50gp, 100gp)?

Thank you for the kind words! It's only bug-hunting atm. "new material" would be exaggerated, but grogerson's suggestion concerning a higher sum (or maybe different amouts to choose from, I have to decide on that) in one of the quests will be included, too.

I have tons of ideas, to expand the existend quests up to new ones, but no time currently to work on them.

Archived