NWN2 and You

Guest Trent

Hi, I was brought here by Melirinda from the NWN2 forums (she does not know she brought me) and she has me intrigued. I suppose with nwn2 its easier to make Modules then mod the OC but was curious what plans if any you guys had. Will you make a folder for it? Thanks.

Hi, I was brought here by Melirinda from the NWN2 forums (she does not know she brought me) and she has me intrigued. I suppose with nwn2 its easier to make Modules then mod the OC but was curious what plans if any you guys had. Will you make a folder for it? Thanks.

and by folder I meant forum. :)

(and the conversion of pseudonym around here is Merelinde = Domi = Ashara = Goddess of Romance Modding [well, the last is my personal opinion, not to be confused with the first three which are the Truth ] :) )

Now I know :) Basically, I don't think that any of the gibbs are working on NWN2/MoTB atm, except for me, but I can be mistaken. So far I don't have any NWN2 mods in the state to start a forum for them.

Edit: Er... yeah, I'm Melirinda @ Bio.

Currently I have no NWN2 mods that I consider to be ready for hosting. Once I do, it will be my prerogative to apply for hosting at whatever forum I chose to, and it will be up to that forum's administration to decide if they want to support my materials.

Archived