Bishop Romance (OC) is Released.

Domi

I haven't been able to play NWN 2 since playing BG for the first time, but I love your other mods so much, I'm totally going to give it another try. Know that this means I think you're totally awesome since I'd kind of rather have a root canal then do that part with the ghosts and the lights again. Now someone just has to do a Sand romance and I'll be in heaven.

(Sigh) I have a root canal tomorrow :help: Actually, I started my NWN2 romance enhancing with Sand, I really liked him in Chapter 1, but he fell out of grace for me in Chapter 2, heh.

All the more reason to do him up Domi-style? Ah well. I live and hope. I don't even remember what happens with him in Chapter 2, but I always thought the whole thing with the Hosttower was interesting and he was a nice middle-ground between goody-two shoes Casavir and rat-bastard Bishop, since I usually play CG.

Which isn't to say I'm not totally looking forward to picking up Bishop this time 'round. All I've seen so far is the screenshots, but I like that it looks like the PC can give as good as she gets, insult wise.

congratulations! I am one of the lucky person who has pc good enough to run NWN2... so atm I'm playing it without any mod... and to think of romancing cassavir is just.... so boring! all he talks about is duty and nothing more atm. On the other hand.... bishop is interesting! he knows how to give away fantastic insults and it just gives flavour to the game! I mean... in comparison to bg2... nwn2 npc interaction is not great..

I think this mod will really make me enjoy playing nwn2.. so thank you!

And I want to ask.. I have to start a new game in order to play this mod, right?

Not really. The content is all event dependent, apart from flirts that are player-initiated. So, all you have to do is to install the mod, and play on (or reload from an earlier save, if youy do not want to miss any content).

And yeah, default romance in NWN2 consists of a whooping 1 dialogue, and you won't even be missing it with BR, as the scene still will trigger and you can chose Cas or get Bishop showing up after if you refuse Cas. I've also added a couple of extras to Casavir as well, to make it a bit more rewarding and stuff.

Guest Guest
Not really. The content is all event dependent, apart from flirts that are player-initiated. So, all you have to do is to install the mod, and play on (or reload from an earlier save, if youy do not want to miss any content).

And yeah, default romance in NWN2 consists of a whooping 1 dialogue, and you won't even be missing it with BR, as the scene still will trigger and you can chose Cas or get Bishop showing up after if you refuse Cas. I've also added a couple of extras to Casavir as well, to make it a bit more rewarding and stuff.

awesome! I thought that I'd rather not miss out on anything.. so Ive started a new game and now I just arrived at nwn. Cant wait to get bishop in my party... :thumbsup:

Guest Guest_purpleblob_*

Just want to say I LOVE THIS MOD! I really, really love the cutscenes when casavir got rejected.... I can't wait to play MotB part gets released! :laugh:

I had just (and I mean JUST) finished the OC with the Bishop romance and...I...LOOOOOVED IT!!!!!!! I turned into a tomato (meaning I turned very red) when my character was doing her vigil AND after she rejected Casavir! ....heck, I turned red when she was flirtin' with Bishop! XD funny thing is, I had noticed the flirt pack when talking to Bishop around...er...oh yeah! After his "argument" with Casavir XD when I noticed it, I was thinking, "well dang! Wish I had noticed that before!" XP and the voices for Bishop, Luskan assassin dude, Shandra, Grobnar, and Casavir were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! The people who did them did such an amazing job (please tell them I said that :laugh:) and I can't wait (well, I CAN wait XD) for the MotB one ^-^ Bishop has always been my fav. guy and I was disappointed when you could only romance with Casavir (the paladin got a bit old for me XD)...and the mod was so good I'm going to be redoing it again XD just with a different char, of course ^-^ but yeah, amazing job!!!

Archived