Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

So... err... progress?

Guest Guest

'Cuz we, the public, have no idea

Writing is going slowly at the moment as Dancer Fitz (the writer for Inara) is currently touring Europe. She is still writing when she has the time, don't worry. When she returns, I'm sure progress will speed up.

It's true, this "vacation" has sucked away much of my time. As for as planning, it's generally set out, and we've finished a talk or two, with others in progress. More will be done once I'm no longer living out of my backpack and with time to spare. :groucho:

Guest Guest

In all honestly I thought you were back already, and had been back for ages, so I'll let the unprogress slide

No worries. I'll be back in the states the 27th, and with reliable internet access sometime within the month, as finding a new place and moving is also in order.

Progress should pick up steadily by August. =)

It seems no one has asked this question for some time now, so here it goes :D :

Any new progress to report?

Yes, Bev and I have been finishing up our early LTs and should soon have another group discussion. There's not much to post because it's just writing at the moment. We'll discuss maybe posting something of interest, later. :D

Thanks for the interest. Work is progressing, so no worries.

Guest Qwinn

Since I haven't posted here before, just thought you'd like to know there's one more person out there eagerly looking forward to this particular mod, and give this thread it's every-other-monthly "What up?" bump :rolleyes:

Qwinn

Thank you, Qwinn. =) And an every-other monthly report? I better speed up progress. :rolleyes:

Edited by Dancer Fitz

We're dancing as fast as we can! ... OK, maybe not... :rolleyes: But there is progress being made although slowly.

Hmm well here's a little question, didn't know where to post it.. so I thought to post it here....

Do you think the first release will be SoA only? or ToB too? I'm not asking for a release date, I just want to know what you plan to do. Honestly , I like full releases more, but I'll understand if you decide to do SoA at first...

It'll be SoA first, I imagine. As we won't really be working on both at the same time and I imagine the public would like something to play with (i.e. Inara's tail) while we write the ToB material.

the public would like something to play with (i.e. Inara's tail)

:rolleyes::D:)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this